+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 OWP timelines? [September]

EloiseMann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
Category........
FAM
Just wondering if those who have applied for OWP have got them yet/how quickly they came?

Looking at the google spreadsheet it seems like some people in July got them crazy fast and then no one seems to have got one since.

Just hoping for more data points to get an idea of how long we'll be waiting!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just wondering if those who have applied for OWP have got them yet/how quickly they came?

Looking at the google spreadsheet it seems like some people in July got them crazy fast and then no one seems to have got one since.

Just hoping for more data points to get an idea of how long we'll be waiting!
Over 6 months is the current processing times.

EloiseMann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
Category........
FAM
Over 6 months is the current processing times.
Is it? Because most of the 2022 applicants I've seen (here, on other forums and in the spreadsheet) seem to be getting them around the 3-4 month range, if they applied on paper.

Online is definitely over six months, since most seem to be taking six months just to get AOR.

potatochips

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Oh okay you applied after AOR! Hopefully you can link it soon, although I'm not sure that linking does anything lol. We linked but there's nothing really to see.
Oh whaaat no updates or anything to see? Lol i thought there would be something hahaha thanks for the update!

EloiseMann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2022
Category........
FAM
Oh whaaat no updates or anything to see? Lol i thought there would be something hahaha thanks for the update!
Not so far anyways! Maybe when they actually look at it, but for now it just says that it's in process and they'll send a message if it changes. But nothing has changed since we linked it anyways lol.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
We applied for OWP in October and still no news. Has anyone from late 2022 received an OWP yet? Our PR application has been moving along quite quickly so far but no updated on the OWP!

R&J

Jan 24, 2023
We applied for OWP in October and still no news. Has anyone from late 2022 received an OWP yet? Our PR application has been moving along quite quickly so far but no updated on the OWP!
We applied oct 31 for our OWP, and have not recieved it yet either.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Crazy, it seems like, at least from reading cases here on the forum, that a lot of people end up getting PR before ever hearing back about the OWP :|