+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[2022] IMM5257 Could not be submitted

snaptrooper

Jun 27, 2020
I am trying to submit TRV application for my parents and when I upload the very first application form IMM5257, I was returned with a message " the form could not be submitted because errors were found"

I checked the application thoroughly and validated successfully. But I am returned with the same error message.
As I searched through the forum, such an issue was reported in 2018 and 2019 but no proper solution was found. I did try suggestions made on those threads but still not able to upload the application form.

Is anyone going through this issue in 2022??

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
I am trying to submit TRV application for my parents and when I upload the very first application form IMM5257, I was returned with a message " the form could not be submitted because errors were found"

I checked the application thoroughly and validated successfully. But I am returned with the same error message.
As I searched through the forum, such an issue was reported in 2018 and 2019 but no proper solution was found. I did try suggestions made on those threads but still not able to upload the application form.

Is anyone going through this issue in 2022??
Did u download the new form directly from the application page? if not then first download the from directly from that page and after completing and validating check barcodes are generated at the last page then just simply save that form on ur computer (no need to print out) and then upload...hopefully it will work