+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 Edmonton Citizenship Application Connect Here

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am starting new thread for 2022 citizenship application tracker who applied from Edmonton location. I believed that Edmonton location file is slow moving compared to another location. Lets hare your time line here.

AOR: 10 Aug 2022
Family: 03 (02 Adults + 01 Kid)
Days: 1107
City: Edmonton
ECAS Tracker In-Process: 10 Nov
BG: 24 Nov
Test Invite: Still waiting

YVRCan

Aug 23, 2022
Hi I got BG completed January 9 but have not received test invite.
I'm wondering if you already received your test invites and if so when did you received it?

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hi I got BG completed January 9 but have not received test invite.
I'm wondering if you already received your test invites and if so when did you received it?
You can share your timeline here.
My test completed on Jan 18 and still waiting any updates from them. Edmonton office is very slow compared to another processing office.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
I just called IRCC to check the processing office and they told me Edmonton is the processing office for the test. However she mentioned Sydney office is in charge of doing the other assestments.
What's the IRCC number you called them. I tried several time but never connected to them. If you dont mind to give that number to us

YVRCan

Aug 23, 2022
What's the IRCC number you called them. I tried several time but never connected to them. If you dont mind to give that number to us
1-888-242-2100

They have now a queue for Citizenship applications so the wait time shouldn't be too long as long as you choose the right queue.

YVRCan

Aug 23, 2022
You can share your timeline here.
My test completed on Jan 18 and still waiting any updates from them. Edmonton office is very slow compared to another processing office.
My time lime is:
Application Delivered: September 9
AOR: September 17
BG: January 9
Test Invite: waiting

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
My time lime is:
Application Delivered: September 9
AOR: September 17
BG: January 9
Test Invite: waiting
In my case, i received test invite on Jan 7 and BG completed on 22 Nov. Hope this will help you to expect the date for your test invite

Reactions: YVRCan

everyonesbestfriend

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
I just called IRCC to check the processing office and they told me Edmonton is the processing office for the test. However she mentioned Sydney office is in charge of doing the other assestments.
Maybe, yet strange. From 15 people whom
I know and who is from Edmonton - everyone is processed by Vancouver office. Same for ppl from Calgary.

Reactions: sahibo

everyonesbestfriend

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
I dont think so. As i have seen lot of applications are processed by Vancouver and it's pretty fast. Edmonton processing center is very slow compared to another office.
You can call them and check your processing office. Stats in the tracker does not support that Vancouver office is fast though.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Team i got updates today
Application type: Paper based
AOR: Aug 10, 2022
Visa Office: Edmonton
Background Check completed: Nov 24, 2022
Citizenship Test completed: Jan 20, 2023
Prohibitions Completed: Feb 28, 2023
Physical Presence Completed: Feb 28, 2023
Language Skills Completed: Feb 28, 2023
Decision Made: Feb 28, 2023
Oath Ceremony: Not Started

any idea how many days they are taking for oath invites?

YVRCan

Aug 23, 2022
I know and who is from Edmonton - everyone is processed by Vancouver office. Same for ppl from Calgary.
I guess all cases are different maybe they distribute them based on their backlog that's why Edmonton is my office and others have Vancouver.

sahibo

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Same here. From Edmonton, but file processed in Vancouver. June 2 AoR. LPP completed on Feb 28.

Not sure if oath ceremony will be conducted by Edmonton office, but if it is, we might possibly all be in the same ceremony!