Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
My timeline
Applied international student with spouse inland on May 6 - 11:30 Pm
Linked file : January 18
Request letter : PCC for me and my wife, my medical
AOR : January 20
sent webform : January 20 with IMM 5669 (myself) as refusal not mentioned
ADR : March 07 , 2022 for wife IMM 5669. worried about this now. pasted letter below. What could be a reason for this.

Expert help needed here

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada –Additional Information Required
March 7, 2022
UCI:
Application:
Sameer
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of
your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

1111312720 - Spouse:
>Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18
with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory
Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a
response of 'Yes'. Ensure that you provide Personal History from 2018/01 until present. This must be
received at this office by: 2022/03/14
 The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this
letter.
Not an expert by any means. However, I don't think you should be worried. Why not just provide the information that they've requested? The fact that they are requesting this information indicates that want to make progress with your application.

Not saying this is the case, but, possibly there was something missing in the IMM 5669 form that you sent earlier for your spouse?

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Not an expert by any means. However, I don't think you should be worried. Why not just provide the information that they've requested? The fact that they are requesting this information indicates that want to make progress with your application.

Not saying this is the case, but, possibly there was something missing in the IMM 5669 form that you sent earlier for your spouse?
Thanks for quick response , yeah some time line but there was nothing wrong with statutory questions , why they asked specific about it as well ?

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Thanks for quick response , yeah some time line but there was nothing wrong with statutory questions , why they asked specific about it as well ?
Difficult to say, especially, without looking at the information you provided. In your previous form, did you answer 'Yes' to any of the statutory questions? Regardless, if I were you, I would fill out the form to the best of my knowledge and submit it.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
My timeline
ADR : March 07 , 2022 for wife IMM 5669. worried about this now. pasted letter below. What could be a reason for this.

Expert help needed here

March 7, 2022
UCI:
Application:
Sameer
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of

1111312720 - Spouse:
>Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18
with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory
Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a
response of 'Yes'. Ensure that you provide Personal History from 2018/01 until present. This must be
 The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this
letter.
This is pretty common before they start the background check.
Have you sent an imm5669 for your spouse before? This request is an ADR for your partner not yourself

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Difficult to say, especially, without looking at the information you provided. In your previous form, did you answer 'Yes' to any of the statutory questions? Regardless, if I were you, I would fill out the form to the best of my knowledge and submit it.
No all questions were no and answer is still no to all questions

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
This is pretty common before they start the background check.
Have you sent an imm5669 for your spouse before? This request is an ADR for your partner not yourself
No I just my IMM 5669 through webform (even they didn’t ask for it. I had previous refusal and I didn’t mention them , I send an explanation letter saying that I had past refusals and answer should be yes . Didn’t explain the refusals details as I have no letters with me )
so now they only ask my wife IMM 5669 : so it means they accept my IMM 5669 that’s what didn’t ask any further explanation?

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
Hi , how did IRCC know you changed your home address?
I called IRCC when I moved to a new home. Gave them my new address then. They even had my home country's address from where I applied for my study permit. Back then I had not received my AoR. Also, I had applied for an extension to my work permit, which needed to be delivered to my new home. They reference it UCI so thats prompted the ADR back in late January. Understandable.

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
When did you receive your Portal request ?
and congratulations!!
Thanks, portal request to upload a photo, address, and inland declaration came on 7th March. The application was approved on 4th March. I replied late in the evening, hence receiving credentials on the 7th rather than on the same day.

Walai6699

Apr 1, 2021
Hi guys,

IG application - Submitted May 6th 2021 - 6pm PST.

still can’t link, no AOR. CIC response was “Afganishtan issues…….”

is there anyone on the same boat with great solutions.

thanks,

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
No I just my IMM 5669 through webform (even they didn’t ask for it. I had previous refusal and I didn’t mention them , I send an explanation letter saying that I had past refusals and answer should be yes . Didn’t explain the refusals details as I have no letters with me )
so now they only ask my wife IMM 5669 : so it means they accept my IMM 5669 that’s what didn’t ask any further explanation?
Yes. So, in this case fill the form for your spouse and send it.
Make sure you include everything from the date mentioned in the request letter.
Good luck!

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
My timeline

Expert help needed here

March 7, 2022
UCI:
Application:
Sameer

1111312720 - Spouse:
letter.
It says that your IMM5669 form is missing personal history dates from January 2018 till now. Fill that up and also if you responded "Yes" to any checkboxes, provide an explanation letter as well.

This is just corrections that the IRCC office needs from you, nothing serious as long as you provide it in time

Apr 11, 2021
Hi everyone,

I really need an advice after seeing many people in this group got updates from IRCC.

IG English stream- applied May6, 2021 at 4:49PM (PST)

I haven’t gotten a single update from IRCC. Tried to link everyday but hasn’t worked out. I called IRCC office on Jan 11,2022 and they confirmed that they are still working on my application,also gave me a temporary number XE00257****.

I try to link all sort of different ways everyday and still can’t. Anyone here is in the same boat, I live in Vancouver BC?

Reactions: ElijahZ

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi Everyone

i want to share my timeline for tr to pr
6 may 9:30 pm - applied (ig stream) est
Biometric request - 3 March 9:30 pm
Link application - 5 March 2:30pm
Adr - 3 March (pcc and schedule a)
AOR - 7 March (7 pm)
Biometric given - 9 march
Biometric received- 10 March

waiting for further update. I got my adr in my account before I linked my file. Once I linked i saw message on 3 march for adr.