medicals updated - Feb 4
ADR - employment letter, paystubs - Feb 11
uploaded documents - Feb 15
documents in review - march 10

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
IG stream , May 6 @2:30 pm
AOR: Oct 29
Medical passed on Oct 29 then Feb 16 Gu, medical changed to we don’t need it.
Called them last week and the agent told they haven’t started my background check yet, my primary VO is Whitehorse and secondary VO is Calgary.
It’s been a long time , I was expecting to get my PR till end of February but it’s March and nothing yet

Belina222

Aug 28, 2021
It takes too loooooong. And still waiting the steps.
  • Stream: IG (with 2 dependents)
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 PM12:19 Est (AM 09:19 in vancouver)
  • Long silence………
  • AOR: Sep 23, 2021
  • Uploaded webform : Oct 1st, 2021(email on Oct 13, We verified the information you provided.... )
  • ADR : Dec 06(received confirmation email on Dec 16)
  • Long silence…(never called them because they never received)
  • GU : Feb 16, 2022(submitted->application/profile update)
  • Biometrics request : Feb 22, 2022(appointement at Mar 2nd)
  • Biometric passed : March 2nd
  • GU : March 7
  • GU : March 8
  • GU : March 10
  • Medical passed(we had old one) : March 10
  • Review of additional documents
    - December 16, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
  • Background check
    - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
i received Portal Email today but ADR, Backgrounc Check is always the same.

co2020

May 31, 2020
took them 2 weeks to update my proof of authorization and address and reply to my webform. They also sent me my file number 0027 but still not able to link with that. Webform submitted Feb 11.
What stream name did you use to submit the webform. Did you select online application- Express entry. It was only express entry option that I saw and selected.

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
IG stream , May 6 @2:30 pm
AOR: Oct 29
Medical passed on Oct 29 then Feb 16 Gu, medical changed to we don’t need it.
Called them last week and the agent told they haven’t started my background check yet, my primary VO is Whitehorse and secondary VO is Calgary.
It’s been a long time , I was expecting to get my PR till end of February but it’s March and nothing yet
I also have Same profile Aor 27 October, last update 8 November Adr in review after that nothing

Reactions: MahsaRe

AnoPra7

Mar 10, 2022
My timeline:
Applied under Essential non healthcare (stream B) on may 11 around 9pm.
Linked using UCI and family name on 9th dec. ADR for PCC since dec 1, uploaded same day.
AOR on 23rd dec.
ADR for IELTS TRV (as a submitted screenshot) and medical on 11 jan. under review from 12 jan.
Another ADR request for IMM 5669 on 28 feb, uploaded same day. GU on 6th march but nothing changed.
Should I call them to ask about any progress or just wait???
Thanks in advance :)

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
My timeline:
Applied under Essential non healthcare (stream B) on may 11 around 9pm.
Linked using UCI and family name on 9th dec. ADR for PCC since dec 1, uploaded same day.
AOR on 23rd dec.
ADR for IELTS TRV (as a submitted screenshot) and medical on 11 jan. under review from 12 jan.
Another ADR request for IMM 5669 on 28 feb, uploaded same day. GU on 6th march but nothing changed.
Should I call them to ask about any progress or just wait???
Thanks in advance :)
In my opinion your application is at the final stage. Wait for another week or two and then call them if you want.

Reactions: Ash05 and AnoPra7

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
My timeline
Applied international student with spouse inland on May 6 - 11:30 Pm
Linked file : January 18
Request letter : PCC for me and my wife, my medical
AOR : January 20
sent webform : January 20 with IMM 5669 (myself) as refusal not mentioned
ADR : March 07 , 2022 for wife IMM 5669. worried about this now. pasted letter below. What could be a reason for this.

Expert help needed here

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada –Additional Information Required
March 7, 2022
UCI:
Application:
Sameer
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of
your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

1111312720 - Spouse:
>Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18
with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory
Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a
response of 'Yes'. Ensure that you provide Personal History from 2018/01 until present. This must be
received at this office by: 2022/03/14
 The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this
letter.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

co2020

May 31, 2020
Guys can anyone answer this please. What option do we select when submitting a webform is it “applied online-express entry”?

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
My timeline
Applied international student with spouse inland on May 6 - 11:30 Pm
Linked file : January 18
Request letter : PCC for me and my wife, my medical
AOR : January 20
sent webform : January 20 with IMM 5669 (myself) as refusal not mentioned
ADR : March 07 , 2022 for wife IMM 5669. worried about this now. pasted letter below. What could be a reason for this.

Expert help needed here

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada –Additional Information Required
March 7, 2022
UCI:
Application:
Sameer
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of
your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

1111312720 - Spouse:
>Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18
with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory
Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a
response of 'Yes'. Ensure that you provide Personal History from 2018/01 until present. This must be
received at this office by: 2022/03/14
 The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this
letter.
@legalfalcon need your input here . You have been great help in past for me