+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hey, what should we provide under the section "evidence of relationship (explanation + photos)" which you mentioned here? What kind of explanation is to be provided under this category? Can you please guide on this?
You need to include explanations about how your relationship started and maintained so far. It should be a couple of paragraphs (max 1 page) mentioning the time you were together, if you had any trip together, family gathering, and/or if you traveled to home country, include travel tickets, and these kind of stuff. Also, if you had a ceremony, a picture from you and your spouse with families.

The goal here is to show that there is a genuine relationship with a history. Keep it short and precise, I recommend one page for explanation and one or two pages for photos.

There is a explanation on IRCC website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-determining-spouse/assessing-relationship.html

Last edited:

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Same man! It’s so frustrating, everyone who got aor in new year is also getting PR
Yeah bro, I don't want to start complaining again. Lol
But that's the case for us. I hope we all get our answers soon.
Please keep me posted with your application updates

Belina222

Aug 28, 2021
No worries, what is the status of background check in your application?
Is it "Your application is in progress..." or "We are processing your background check We will send you a message if we need more information"?
If the first is the case, the background check hasn't started yet. The second one means that the background is under process. Given your dependents, it may take longer than average but you should stay tuned for any GU.
Thank you so much for your detail respose. My case is the first one, i had 2 GU in this week. I have no chance but to wait.

Reactions: SmzAmir

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
Stream: IG Stream submitted around 10.10 pm EST
AoR: 6th January 2022
Medical: Not required( shared old IME# from study permit time and it got updated itself to "pass" on 28th January 2022
ADR: January 29th, 2022 (updated IMM5669 - changed home address)
eCoPR: 9th March 2022

Everything was submitted upfront.

Reactions: AHHABB

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
first I got the email that we have got your document then in IRCC account additional documents status change to we are reviewing additional documents provided.

Yes with web form i received an email more than after a month that we confirm the reception of docs
Ah, got it. My status for 'Review of additional documents', still says that 'We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.'

I guess, my next GU will be a change of this status to 'We are reviewing additional documents provided...'.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
w

When did you raise webform? I sent a webform to add my husband after receiving AOR on Feb 05. Dint get any reply ?
The following should answer your question.

Jan 05, 2022 - Received AoR.
Jan 07, 2022 - I raised a webform to notify a change in my family composition as I got married after submission.
Jan 24, 2022 - Got a response with a list of documents required to add my outland spouse.
Jan 30, 2022 - Submitted all the documents through webforms.
Mar 08, 2022 - Got a confirmation that my documents have been received and forwarded to the responsible office.

Things are taking time, but hopefully they are moving forward. Good luck, and do not worry too much. I know it can be stressful, especially if you are awaiting to be reunited with your spouse. :)

Nov 29, 2021
Hi,
Just want to confirm from those who got AOR.
As such i haven’t received any confirmation from IRCC but just got email to link my application nothing else after this. I belong to
Series 0023.
Good to hear that your application has finally started processing. May I ask your what time did you submit your application?
I belong to same series 00237 and still waiting.

Reactions: Jas_K

Rebecca Li

Dec 9, 2021
Stream: IG Stream submitted around 10.10 pm EST
AoR: 6th January 2022
Medical: Not required( shared old IME# from study permit time and it got updated itself to "pass" on 28th January 2022
ADR: January 29th, 2022 (updated IMM5669 - changed home address)
eCoPR: 9th March 2022

Everything was submitted upfront.
Hi , how did IRCC know you changed your home address?

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I got my PR today. Everyone here has been a great help with the timelines. Please see my signature for my updated timeline as well.
I have posted this on the facebook group as well, feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I will try my best to answer based on my experience

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone, I got my PR today. Everyone here has been a great help with the timelines. Please see my signature for my updated timeline as well.
I have posted this on the facebook group as well, feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I will try my best to answer based on my experience
Congratulations bro

Reactions: TheFoxTrail

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Congratulations, buddy! Must be an amazing feeling. :)

I had a look at your timeline. On 14 Feb 2022, before your status changed to 'Additional documents received'. Was your status something on the lines of 'We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.'?

TIA.

Reactions: TheFoxTrail

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Congratulations, buddy! Must be an amazing feeling. :)

I had a look at your timeline. On 14 Feb 2022, before your status changed to 'Additional documents received'. Was your status something on the lines of 'We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.'?

TIA.
Thank you! Yes it does feel good, its such a relief and I am sure everyone will feel the same when you all get PR eventually. Godspeed :)

About the question, yes correct it was saying 'We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.' before that status changed. It took me about a month from the date of submitting my application to get the additional document received status.