Star Member
May 11, 2021
Aor 19th jan
Adr for PCC and Ielts -20th jan submitted same day
Send webform for missing refusal with New IMM5669 form
Adr gone into reviewing on 28th Feb
Webform accepted on 1st march
GU -8th march

how long more is gonna take for portal request???
Thanks
Ghost update is a good sign, you should be expecting portal within a week or two

Reactions: SmzAmir

Belina222

Aug 28, 2021
Then it's good news because your application is at the final step which is background check. Do you have any dependent or extensive travel history? These could add time to the processing time.
Sorry. It was complicated. They requested form 5546(the content is under the 5669),
And i have 2 dependents, we have medical old one(2018) didn't passed yet.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Sorry. It was complicated. They requested form 5546(the content is under the 5669),
And i have 2 dependents, we have medical old one(2018) didn't passed yet.
No worries, what is the status of background check in your application?
Is it "Your application is in progress..." or "We are processing your background check We will send you a message if we need more information"?
If the first is the case, the background check hasn't started yet. The second one means that the background is under process. Given your dependents, it may take longer than average but you should stay tuned for any GU.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you so much for this response. Will help me a lot. Should I raise the webform after getting the AOR or it can be raised right away?
As @sharma.a mentioned you need an application number in the webform so that they can attach the documents to your file.
If you didn't get AOR yet, try calling the client center and tell them about your situation and ask if they can give you a Temporary File Number (TFN) so that you can send them via webform.

Twic3born

Jan 19, 2022
Hey, thanks for sharing your timeline.

How did you figure out that your ADR went into reviewing on 28th Feb and the webform was accepted on 1st March?

Did you get any sort of updates in your account or did you receive an email stating something on the lines of "We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s). We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration."?

I am asking this because I received such a confirmation yesterday, and just trying to assess in how much time should I expect a GU.

Thanks!
first I got the email that we have got your document then in IRCC account additional documents status change to we are reviewing additional documents provided.

Yes with web form i received an email more than after a month that we confirm the reception of docs

Reactions: sharma.a

Skaur37

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
w
I was exactly in the same situation. I raised a webform notifying IRCC about the change in my family composition (addition of outland spouse). I am copy-pasting the response I got from the visa officer:

"If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependent in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,
A copy of the family member's valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
A letter of explanation, and
If applicable, the proof of payment."

I hope this helps! Good luck.
When did you raise webform? I sent a webform to add my husband after receiving AOR on Feb 05. Dint get any reply ?

zainmalik

Mar 8, 2022
You need to raise a webform and notify the IRCC about the change.
Also, you need to send the following documents for your spouse in the webform:
- imm5406
- imm5669,
- imm5562
- birth certificate (with official translation if required)
- passport,
- marriage certificate,
- PCC,
- evidence of relationship (explanation + photos).

And for you a new:
- imm5406
- imm0008
- imm5562 (if you travel out of Canada for marriage or new travel since your submission)

If the file size limit is reached, split the files over multiple webforms. Just remember that you need to print imm5669 for both of you and sign it by hand and scan it again for upload.
Hey, what should we provide under the section "evidence of relationship (explanation + photos)" which you mentioned here? What kind of explanation is to be provided under this category? Can you please guide on this?