+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

drk9563

Mar 8, 2022
Hi Folks,
I got a cheque of $500 yesterday from IRCC. No letter included in the envelope. I made a wrong payment of $500 on May 6 then made the right one of $1135, and submitted the receipt of $1135 upon the request of IRCC on January 7, 2022, the day I received my AOR. So far I have had my fingerprints scanned. No more updates. This cheque has made me extremely anxious since yesterday. I don't know if it is the refund of my first payment of $500, or the refund of rights of PR fee. If it is the latter, it indicates my application has been refused. But there is no refusal letter and my account shows they are still reviewing my eligibility and running my background check. Folks, I really don't know what to do!!! Have tried calling IRCC 10 times today, and no one picked up my call.
Timeline:
- May 6, 2021 Submitted at 10:00 pm (EST)
- January 8, 2022 AOR received
- February 8, 2022 Biometrics collection letter
- February 9, 2022 Biometrics scanned
- Medical Exam???

Reactions: TheFoxTrail

jeffruan

Dec 14, 2021
Does anyone have the same situation as me?
16/Dec --- Received AOR
12/Jan --- Received ADR
20/Jan --- Submitted documents

Nothing updated until now

Worry about my application.

Reactions: yoomi0516

zainmalik

Mar 8, 2022
Hi Guys, I don't know if anyone has asked this question before on this forum or not. Can anyone please guide if we can add our spouse in the ongoing TR to PR international grad application. If yes, then how should we initiate the process of adding the spouse? I got married after applying for my PR application. Any inputs on this will be appreciated.

Belina222

Aug 28, 2021
I got “application profile updated” but nothing changed overall, ADR in review since NOV8 Whitehorse… any ideas?
Same here. I submitted adr at dec 6th. No medical pass, i've passed just biometric. And i saw wtimes GU(profile updated..), Adr is always reviewing....

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi Guys, I don't know if anyone has asked this question before on this forum or not. Can anyone please guide if we can add our spouse in the ongoing TR to PR international grad application. If yes, then how should we initiate the process of adding the spouse? I got married after applying for my PR application. Any inputs on this will be appreciated.
You need to raise a webform and notify the IRCC about the change.
Also, you need to send the following documents for your spouse in the webform:
- imm5406
- imm5669,
- imm5562
- birth certificate (with official translation if required)
- passport,
- marriage certificate,
- PCC,
- evidence of relationship (explanation + photos).

And for you a new:
- imm5406
- imm0008
- imm5562 (if you travel out of Canada for marriage or new travel since your submission)

If the file size limit is reached, split the files over multiple webforms. Just remember that you need to print imm5669 for both of you and sign it by hand and scan it again for upload.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hey were your able to link your application straight away? And what Parameters did u use to link?
Yes, I was. However, I tried only after receiving the AoR. If my memory serves me right, I did so by using my UCI and/or Application No.

Good luck with your application! :)

Sara2021

Sep 27, 2021
Answering the questions asked on the Link application on their website and your GCkey. You have to submit EXACTLY the same information that you wrote on your files.
Thank you I tried to link my application but I could not and i got message "we can not find your application ", do you think it is because cic did not open my tr to pr application yet?

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
I was exactly in the same situation. I raised a webform notifying IRCC about the change in my family composition (addition of outland spouse). I am copy-pasting the response I got from the visa officer:

"If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependent in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,
A copy of the family member's valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
A letter of explanation, and
If applicable, the proof of payment."

I hope this helps! Good luck.

Reactions: zainmalik

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Sounds great! I have the receipt and proof of application. Thanks again! I am just worried that it takes a long time to add any document to the file via webform. What if the officer decides before this webform reaches the responsible office?
Whenever someone sends a webform.
It directly goes to your file. That's why we insert application number while filling up the Webform.

but when visa officer actually opens the file then applicants gets notified that "we received your document".
I hope that's help.

Reactions: Troponin

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi Folks,
I got a cheque of $500 yesterday from IRCC. No letter included in the envelope. I made a wrong payment of $500 on May 6 then made the right one of $1135, and submitted the receipt of $1135 upon the request of IRCC on January 7, 2022, the day I received my AOR. So far I have had my fingerprints scanned. No more updates. This cheque has made me extremely anxious since yesterday. I don't know if it is the refund of my first payment of $500, or the refund of rights of PR fee. If it is the latter, it indicates my application has been refused. But there is no refusal letter and my account shows they are still reviewing my eligibility and running my background check. Folks, I really don't know what to do!!! Have tried calling IRCC 10 times today, and no one picked up my call.
Timeline:
- May 6, 2021 Submitted at 10:00 pm (EST)
- January 8, 2022 AOR received
- February 8, 2022 Biometrics collection letter
- February 9, 2022 Biometrics scanned
- Medical Exam???
Hey, the refund is most probably for your wrong payment of $500 because the refund for refusal happens after your get the refusal (since you haven't gotten the refusal letter I am thinking that's not the case). Try reading the cheque and see if it provides any more details.

Try to contact IRCC in the meantime to confirm

Reactions: drk9563

Ytrivedi0255

Nov 26, 2020
hi, I have one question...
I applied TR to PR (essential) June - 6, I already submitted PCC before.
Recently I went to india for 1 month and came back do I have to File PCC again? if yes how? through webform?
I got Biometric request yesterday so, do i have to do it fast?