+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Dear all, I badly need your suggestion. I submitted my PR application last year in TR to PR pathway. My application is not processed yet. last week, I noticed that on the back of my PCC (which is an empty page) was attested by the ministry of foreign affairs of my country. They attested my pcc on June 17-2021, but mistakenly stamped the date on May-17-2021. Once I noticed this I called the IRCC call centre and the agent was very rude. She kept telling me that "as of today IRCC has received an official document which is wrongfully dated". She was warning me. She wrote notes on my file. This is clearly a clerical error by the ministry and all the information on the front page is accurate. It's just the attestation date is wrong. This certificate can be verified online easily with the reference number printed on the certificate. What should I do now? Wait for the IRCC to communicate with me? Should I submit a new PCC through webform? Does it consider a misrepresentation? I am eagerly waiting for your suggestions. I and my family lost our peace and sleep after talking to the agent and praying that the IRCC does not take harsh decisions against us. Thanks so much!
Hello Troponin,
The best course of action is to submit a webform with your updated PCC and a letter of explanation (LOE) attached as the first page.
In your LOE, explain exactly what you wrote here, you should not be worried about misrepresentation because this was not your fault (it was the ministry's). You overlooking that date at the back was an honest mistake so include that in your letter as well. You should be fine after that, it will be a matter of waiting.

Reactions: Cp10 and SmzAmir

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hello,

I've been following this thread for the last couple of months and thought I should start contributing here.

Please find below my timeline:

May 06, 2021 - Submitted my application under IG stream at 07:22 pm EST (single applicant).
December 30, 2021 - Got an email for Biometric Fee Refund.
Jan 05, 2022 - Received AoR
Jan 06, 2022 - Linked my application with my CIC account.
Jan 06, 2022 - As soon as I linked my application, I saw ADR for PCC and Payment Receipt and saw that I passed the medical exam on Dec 18, 2021.
Jan 07, 2022 - I submitted both the documents and raised a webform to notify a change in my family composition as I got married in Nov '21.
Jan 10, 2022 - Got an acknowledgment that my documents were received.
Jan 24, 2022 - Got a response with a list of documents required to add my outland spouse.
Jan 30, 2022 - Submitted all the documents through webforms.
Feb 2, 2022 - Received an automated response to my webforms.

Other relevant information:

Application No.: E00250XXXX
CPC: Sydney, which I believe is pretty slow at processing applications.

If anyone has experienced a similar situation in the past, please help me with the queries below:

1. Why did I receive a refund for my biometrics? I have never submitted biometrics in the past. Will I be asked to submit the biometrics in the coming days for this application?

2. There have been no updates since 2nd Feb. I guess this is not that bad as I have seen a lot more delays in other applications. Also, adding my outland spouse might have further delayed the process. Is there anything else I can do in the meantime? I have tried doing the following:

- I have tried contacting IRCC to see where exactly my application stands, but I am unable to reach them.
- I have requested my GCMS notes on 25th Feb, but I believe it can take up to 2-3 months to receive a response.
- If I do not get any updates in the next few weeks, I might reach out to a local MP.

Like many other applicants, I am very stressed about my application. I hope all of us get our applications approved soon.

Cheers!
After submitting my documents on 30th January through the webform, just now got confirmation that the documents have been received by the responsible officer. I hope the officer reviews my documents soon and proceeds my application to the next stage! :)

Reactions: Raja1203

Troponin

Nov 15, 2019
Hello Troponin,
The best course of action is to submit a webform with your updated PCC and a letter of explanation (LOE) attached as the first page.
In your LOE, explain exactly what you wrote here, you should not be worried about misrepresentation because this was not your fault (it was the ministry's). You overlooking that date at the back was an honest mistake so include that in your letter as well. You should be fine after that, it will be a matter of waiting.
Dear TheFoxTrail, thank you so much for your kind suggestions. I am going to do submit a webform with an LOE and new pcc once I received it. Hopefully, IRCC will consider this clerical mistake kindly. Thank you again!

Reactions: TheFoxTrail

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
After submitting my documents on 30th January through the webform, just now got confirmation that the documents have been received by the responsible officer. I hope the officer reviews my documents soon and proceeds my application to the next stage! :)
Thank you for sharing! Could you please confirm if it is “Responsible Office or Officer”?

Reactions: sharma.a

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hello,

I've been following this thread for the last couple of months and thought I should start contributing here.

Please find below my timeline:

May 06, 2021 - Submitted my application under IG stream at 07:22 pm EST (single applicant).
December 30, 2021 - Got an email for Biometric Fee Refund.
Jan 05, 2022 - Received AoR
Jan 06, 2022 - Linked my application with my CIC account.
Jan 06, 2022 - As soon as I linked my application, I saw ADR for PCC and Payment Receipt and saw that I passed the medical exam on Dec 18, 2021.
Jan 07, 2022 - I submitted both the documents and raised a webform to notify a change in my family composition as I got married in Nov '21.
Jan 10, 2022 - Got an acknowledgment that my documents were received.
Jan 24, 2022 - Got a response with a list of documents required to add my outland spouse.
Jan 30, 2022 - Submitted all the documents through webforms.
Feb 2, 2022 - Received an automated response to my webforms.

Other relevant information:

Application No.: E00250XXXX
CPC: Sydney, which I believe is pretty slow at processing applications.

If anyone has experienced a similar situation in the past, please help me with the queries below:

1. Why did I receive a refund for my biometrics? I have never submitted biometrics in the past. Will I be asked to submit the biometrics in the coming days for this application?

2. There have been no updates since 2nd Feb. I guess this is not that bad as I have seen a lot more delays in other applications. Also, adding my outland spouse might have further delayed the process. Is there anything else I can do in the meantime? I have tried doing the following:

- I have tried contacting IRCC to see where exactly my application stands, but I am unable to reach them.
- I have requested my GCMS notes on 25th Feb, but I believe it can take up to 2-3 months to receive a response.
- If I do not get any updates in the next few weeks, I might reach out to a local MP.

Like many other applicants, I am very stressed about my application. I hope all of us get our applications approved soon.

Cheers!
Hey were your able to link your application straight away? And what Parameters did u use to link?

Reactions: sharma.a

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Dear all, I badly need your suggestion. I submitted my PR application last year in TR to PR pathway. My application is not processed yet. last week, I noticed that on the back of my PCC (which is an empty page) was attested by the ministry of foreign affairs of my country. They attested my pcc on June 17-2021, but mistakenly stamped the date on May-17-2021. Once I noticed this I called the IRCC call centre and the agent was very rude. She kept telling me that "as of today IRCC has received an official document which is wrongfully dated". She was warning me. She wrote notes on my file. This is clearly a clerical error by the ministry and all the information on the front page is accurate. It's just the attestation date is wrong. This certificate can be verified online easily with the reference number printed on the certificate. What should I do now? Wait for the IRCC to communicate with me? Should I submit a new PCC through webform? Does it consider a misrepresentation? I am eagerly waiting for your suggestions. I and my family lost our peace and sleep after talking to the agent and praying that the IRCC does not take harsh decisions against us. Thanks so much!
You need to reapply PCC and send the receipt of the same by webform.
You will get the opportunity to explain every fact by way of webform.

it is a genuine mistake and on top of that it not your mistake. Just apply for new one and send the webform. That's my suggestion would be.

Troponin

Nov 15, 2019
You need to reapply PCC and send the receipt of the same by webform.
You will get the opportunity to explain every fact by way of webform.

it is a genuine mistake and on top of that it not your mistake. Just apply for new one and send the webform. That's my suggestion would be.
Dear Agni Sharma, thank you very much. I am going to send the web form as soon as possible.

Reactions: Agni Sharma

Troponin

Nov 15, 2019
Also, please send the inital PCC application receipt that shows exact date you applied for.

it will work as a proof that it not your mistake.
Sounds great! I have the receipt and proof of application. Thanks again! I am just worried that it takes a long time to add any document to the file via webform. What if the officer decides before this webform reaches the responsible office?

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Sharing My Timeline:

- Stream B (Non-Healthcare) application with inland dependents: June 17, 2021
- Inquiring about application and getting TFN: Feb 20, 2022
NO AOR!
- Linking Application to Account: Tonight (Using UCI + Family Name)
- Medical: Passed - March 4, 2022
- Eligibility : In progress
- Biometric: passed
- Background check: In progress ( PCC requested! I already uploaded using TFN, 2 weeks ago)
Were you able to link your file?

theBeard

Feb 26, 2021
Timeline

IG stream may 6, 5:30 pm Vancouver time

23 December: AOR and submitted webform with new PCC same day after linking the application
31 December: medical request
3rd Jan: got medical done
Jan 6: medical approved
Jan 25: got ADR for schedule A form
Feb 14: portal request, credentials same day
Feb 17: CoPR
March 7: PR card

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Timeline

IG stream may 6, 5:30 pm Vancouver time

23 December: AOR and submitted webform with new PCC same day after linking the application
31 December: medical request
3rd Jan: got medical done
Jan 6: medical approved
Jan 25: got ADR for schedule A form
Feb 14: portal request, credentials same day
Feb 17: CoPR
March 7: PR card
Hey, did you link your application using your application no and uci? Or some other combination?