+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

imm_naveen

May 12, 2021
I mean with the on going war on Eurasian borders we can not do much to impact IRCC to speed up our processes. Again, it tells you how much concerned Canadian system is for upstanding people.
yeah Agree , good they want to help them in war situation ..... but it might be better if they are transparent to current applications as well ... at least if they let us know...... forever hopeful ....

MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Apr 22, 2018
  • Applied: 6 May @12:48 pm EST (IG stream) for me and an inland spouse.
  • Linked: 28 Jan 2022
  • Medical passed: 28 Jan 2022
  • Biometric refund letter: 1 Feb 2022
  • AOR: 2 Feb 2022
  • Last update: My MP has called the IRCC today, and they told him that Criminality is in progress, security and eligibility checks are not started yet.

Based on this rhythm, when do you think they will finish my application? Bearing in mind that I've submitted everything upfront, even the PCC and RCMP

imm_naveen

May 12, 2021
  • Last update: My MP has called the IRCC today, and they told him that Criminality is in progress, security and eligibility checks are not started yet.

Based on this rhythm, when do you think they will finish my application? Bearing in mind that I've submitted everything upfront, even the PCC and RCMP
mine is similar to you , what's your Primary VO ?

• Haha
Reactions: Ash05

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021

I had the exact situation as you and my MP told the me the same status on Jan 17th. My eligibility was passed around 2 weeks ago and now my background check is in progress.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi again guys. I went to upload my additional family info form and schedule A but when uploading the schedule A and 1 attachment the files too big. I rectified it by adding it to the additional family information. Is this an ok thing to do?
You need to print the imm5669, sign it by hand and then scan it again and upload it to your account l.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
After raising Webform on Jan 28th, Received response today that "We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration". Don't know which office and how long will they take to attach! Received TFN in Mid Feb! Couldn't link using my UCI/Passport/DOB. Still Waiting!!!
Usually all applications will go through the centralized intake office (Sydney) If you haven't got AOR, there is a great chance that your application is there. They will issue AOR once they'll start working on your application.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hey does anyone know why system is not able to find my application ….
It was showing the status until yesterday. Now it says we are not able to validate your information. So we couldnt find any application
Have you tried to re-link your application and this happened?

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Ppl with TFN 00266, 267, 268 received AOR, it’s strange IRCC not going with the order!
they seem to have no order at all, first ppl were speculating they were going by submission time, that’s been out of the window for a while, then everyone thought, perhaps in batches timeline (12-2,2-4) nope, then everybody thought perhaps in series of temporary numbers, I just gave up thinking about it, they’re utterly oblique with how they process these applications, no body knows, not even IRCC lol and they overestimated their capacity/competence to process these applications

Gurpreet DD

May 30, 2020
I have applied under CEC express entry in July 2020.I am still waiting for decision. I got last updte on 17 jan that we are reviewing youe additional documents . My biomatrics were done in nov 2020. I could not understand that why it taking long time. My life has been pused. Please suggest me any idea. I have contacted to local MP two times..