+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Cp10

Jun 1, 2021
Hello Folks, I uploaded my PCC into a webform two weeks ago using TFN. I could link the application today and found a request for PCC there! Shall I upload it again? How long it takes a webform docs. to be reviewed and added to account? Thanks for sharing your experience
What time you applied?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Folks, I uploaded my PCC into a webform two weeks ago using TFN. I could link the application today and found a request for PCC there! Shall I upload it again? How long it takes a webform docs. to be reviewed and added to account? Thanks for sharing your experience
Yes. Upload it there bcoz webforms are taking 4-5 weeks.

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Looks like TFN and Webforms are useless moving forward for all of us as they don’t care to look into it or attach any documents to our file! Checking everyday is also waste of time and build anxiety!!! RIP @IRCC

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Need help.
So i called IRCC months ago and they told me my application is in process that i dont have to call they will send me message once there is any update.
Should i call them again? I got aor and adr in august no update since then
I am so worried idk what to do anymore
Should i keep calling them ?

Reactions: jacob1234

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Need help.
So i called IRCC months ago and they told me my application is in process that i dont have to call they will send me message once there is any update.
Should i call them again? I got aor and adr in august no update since then
I am so worried idk what to do anymore
Should i keep calling them ?
Few things you can do
1. Firstly, Try to call them but they are quite busy. You may not be able to reach them. If you get connected to an agent, ask them the status of your criminality, eligibility and security. what is your primary and secondary office.
2. Reach out to our local MP and provide him required information and ask MP to check on your behalf.
3. Lastly, you can try to order GCMS notes as it will provide more insight into why your file is stuck. But this might take long time as I have seen nowadays, some people wait for 2-3 months just to get GCMS notes.

Last edited:

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Few things you can do
1. Firstly, Try to call them but they are quite busy. You may not be able to reach them. If you get connected to an agent, ask them the status of your criminality, eligibility and security. what is your primary and secondary office.
2. Reach out to our local MP and provide him required information and ask MP to check on your behalf.
3. Lastly, you can try to order GCMS notes as it will provide more insight into why your file is stuck. But this might take long time as I have seen nowadays, some people wait for 2-3 months just to get GCMS notes.
Hi jacob, thanks for the reply
So i already order GCMS notes it doesn't show anything thats its stuck or whatever, it says that criminality is is progress and security isn't started yet and rest is done.
so just wondering how long will take To do that. Any estimate timing? Primary office is whitehorse and secondary is calgary
I have almost all the info i need on my application but just need to know why is this taking so long

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi jacob, thanks for the reply
So i already order GCMS notes it doesn't show anything thats its stuck or whatever, it says that criminality is is progress and security isn't started yet and rest is done.
so just wondering how long will take To do that. Any estimate timing? Primary office is whitehorse and secondary is calgary
I have almost all the info i need on my application but just need to know why is this taking so long
Also there is one weird thing, my medical is passed however in gmcs notes it shows that its passed but expired
So im just thinking what is thats the reason for all the delay
Maybe the office forgot to aak for a new one
Idk should i call them regarding that?or just wait wait and wait more lol

Divyaimrit19

Mar 5, 2022
Hi,
I submitted my application for the international graduate with French pathway on the 22nd of October 2021, and I was wondering how would the application be affected if I change my job and move to Quebec? I’m aware that I need to update my address but I didn’t see anything about whether or not we’re allowed to change jobs.