+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
CIC website gives me an error. I couldn’t link it.
Been having the same issue. these are the things that you can do
1 Try repeatedly
2 Use Incognito mode
3 Use another Browser (Eg Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Modzilla Firefox)
4 Use another device
5 Clear your browser history
Don't worry. It is a technical glitch that happens frequently apparently.

Amarjitfx

Jun 17, 2021
Is there anyone who’s PR got approved under essential non healthcare for claiming work experience while implied status for pgwp, please reply

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Guys anyone here applied stream B English on May 21 and linked your application but still no AOR and updates??? Mine was linked on Jan 13 but still nothing. Please help

mdroid

Mar 2, 2022
Oakville ON
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello to everyone! Applied under no medical essential
Submitted 19 June 2021
IME 3 September 2021
BIL 23 February 2022
Biometrics done 28 February 2022
CPCS notification letter 24 February 2022
What to expect .... :) "Sitting, praying ... God saying ..."
Really stressful time:)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFoxTrail

xxx ppppp

Feb 3, 2022
is there anyone able to talk to an live agent throught the ircc number instead of being refused to be transferred this week? I tried to call them like 20 times, none of the calls got successfully transferred. It look like now it is impossible to talk to an real agent.

Gupta4real

Feb 18, 2022
Hello everyone need advice
1)They are asking for biometrics ,after I paid for biometrics I am not able to upload the receipt .
2) should I wait for confirmation regarding information as to where I should go for biometrics .
Please let me know
Thank you

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Hello everyone need advice
1)They are asking for biometrics ,after I paid for biometrics I am not able to upload the receipt .
2) should I wait for confirmation regarding information as to where I should go for biometrics .
Please let me know
Thank you
Raise webform and submit that saves waiting time!

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Hey everyone,

Just a question

My passport get expired this month and I extended it and now have the new one, do i need to send them my new passport info?

I got my AOR on Oct 29th from Sydney , and I know it is in whitehorse now, also I didn’t get any ADR or request for any extra document.

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
Been having the same issue. these are the things that you can do
1 Try repeatedly
2 Use Incognito mode
3 Use another Browser (Eg Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Modzilla Firefox)
4 Use another device
5 Clear your browser history
Don't worry. It is a technical glitch that happens frequently apparently.
Thank you so much for your help :)

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
is there anyone able to talk to an live agent throught the ircc number instead of being refused to be transferred this week? I tried to call them like 20 times, none of the calls got successfully transferred. It look like now it is impossible to talk to an real agent.
Try to call on Wednesday.

MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Apr 22, 2018
Quick question: I know that the backgfound check consists of security and criminality checks. My questions is when they finish one of the parts, will they update that in the online account? E.g. will they say security is passed, criminality check in progress?

My online account shows background check is under process.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Quick question: I know that the backgfound check consists of security and criminality checks. My questions is when they finish one of the parts, will they update that in the online account? E.g. will they say security is passed, criminality check in progress?

My online account shows background check is under process.
I don't think you have this much visibility on the online account. You either need to call the client center or ask your MP to get this type of information for you.
But in terms of sequence I believe criminality is done before BG.