+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Ok. I heard that RROC is for processing the applications in NOCs that are essential to Canada.
Sending your application there can have two sides, 1) They are trying to balance the workload of processing PR applications to all resources available
2) They are expediting processing your application

Either way, your application is moving forward and you should stay positive.

You can find more information about RROC here:
https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-the-visa-office/
(Check the section What is RROC?)
Thank you for help bro! i applied in IG and i am working at mcdonald's right now, is it considered essential? will my application decision be soon?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you for help bro! i applied in IG and i am working at mcdonald's right now, is it considered essential? will my application decision be soon?
No problem!
I could find your occupation listed here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-canadian-work-experience.html
Under the "Major Unit Groups".

I don't have a definite answer for the processing time but there are positive signs in your application.

aman11200

Feb 21, 2022
Hi guys

in my Gckey account, the principal applicant name is showing twice now. yesterday it was just one name and today when I checked , the same name is being shown 2 times.

anyone know what this means ?

Mary2000

Dec 24, 2021
I applied on May 6. (TR to PR International graduate - English)
The only updates I have got so far are my UCI number and Review of my medical results, saying "You passed the medical exam."
That's all....And these were updated in October 28, 2021. (I have linked my application on the IRCC website in October 26, 2021. )
There is still no update after that...No message from the IRCC website and No email either.
Is here anybody experiencing same situation with me?
I heard some people already got their PR through this stream...
Heyyy I’m in the same boat as you. Got my medical and biometrics done on Oct 15, ADR Confirmation on Oct 21 and after that it’s been dead silent.

I think they have ignored bunch of file from 12:30 to 2:00 slot and just moved on to the layers ones