+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

heck_i_am

Jan 3, 2022
To make sure, if there is a family application, the linking and communication is still with the primary applicant, right? For example, your spouse would not need to link the application with a GC key of her own and if any documents about the spouse are required, they would communicate the issue with the primary applicant, not directly with the spouse, right?

Last edited:

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
I applied on 3rd June, nothing nothing. Not AOR - Not Link. I am tired. I can not continue anymore, Every day I have stress.

Joy Enaholo

Jun 6, 2020
Please has anyone who graduated with an 8months postgraduate certificate gotten approved under the international graduate stream in TR to PR pathway?

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Anyone applied to the French-speaking int'l graduates stream? Want to get in touch with folks on the same boat to track and compare timelines.

I applied on November 3rd, 2021.
Received the AOR on February 10, 2022.
Upon linking application, it said I've passed my medical exam (Feb 3rd). I also don't need biometrics as I've done it before and the IRCC has that info.
Now, they seem to be conducting a background check. Any clues on how long it might take from there?
We‘re on Discord if you’d like to join! https://discord.gg/mTmYqCek

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
What? Why? the requirement was 16month program or two 8month certificate or diploma adding to 16months, why did u apply?
The requirement was at least 8 months for Master’s or PhD:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html

Eligible programs

To apply through this stream, you must have graduated with one of the following:

- a degree (Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate) with a program length of at least 8 months
- a degree, diploma, certificate or attestation leading to a job from the list of eligible trade occupations
- a diploma, certificate or attestation for a program that was at least 2 years (16 months) in length two or more diplomas, certificates or attestations where each program was at least 8 months in length
- a diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or an attestation of vocational specialization (AVS) where each program was at least 1,800 hours in length two or more DVS or AVS where each program was at least 900 hours in length
When combining 1 AVS with 1 DVS, the length of the AVS program may be less than 900 hours if the combined length is at least 1,800 hours

shakarchy

Feb 2, 2011
I had applied for PR through TR to PR pathway on 7th May, 01:00 AM. I was under 32k range when applied.

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Aprx 01:00 am EST)
  • AOR: 21/02/2022 E00262 Sydney
  • Biometrics: Done Feb 22/02/2022
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR:
Still can't link to GC account

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I had applied for PR through TR to PR pathway on 7th May, 01:00 AM. I was under 32k range when applied.

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Aprx 01:00 am EST)
  • AOR: 21/02/2022 E00262 Sydney
  • Biometrics: Done Feb 22/02/2022
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR:
Still can't link to GC account
It can take a couple of days after AOR to be able to link your application.
Try linking every day

Reactions: shakarchy