+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
It means that your application is entered in the system but hasn't picked by an officer yet.
When an officer starts working on your application, you are able to link your application to your online account.
You can try linking by removing X from the beginning of TFN.
Thank you so much for the information:)

Reactions: SmzAmir

Akshay verma

Feb 20, 2022
hi guys I need your help. I have applied under graduate stream at 4:18 Pm Toronto time. I have received nothing till now . My work permit got expired on January 3rd 2022(due to passport expiry > passport renewed first and applied for work permit renewal under PGWP). I did apply for my work permit renewal on 24th December, 2021.
Present situation is that I haven’t got nothing. No work permit, no aor nothing.
Can anyone suggest me what should I do because I want to go to india to meet my mother. Please help guys

Reactions: Ash05

Akshay verma

Feb 20, 2022
hi guys I need your help. I have applied under graduate stream at 4:18 Pm Toronto time. I have received nothing till now . My work permit got expired on January 3rd 2022(due to passport expiry > passport renewed first and applied for work permit renewal under PGWP). I did apply for my work permit renewal on 24th December, 2021.
Present situation is that I haven’t got nothing. No work permit, no aor nothing.
Can anyone suggest me what should I do because I want to go to india to meet my mother. Please help guys

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
They might not
'As the holiday is a provincial holiday, federal employees may not have the day off. The post will be operating and banks and restaurants are allowed to open. Some businesses may stay closed as opening on a holiday means they have to pay employees extra to work on a holiday'
https://www.officeholidays.com/holidays/canada/family-day
Please read the whole post before replying.
I've already mentioned that it's not a federal holiday and I am familiar with how post office and restaurants works.

kellypham

Feb 18, 2022
Hi guys!
- I have applied for PR through TR To PR Pathway. I’m inland applicant.
- I received a notice email from IRCC after almost a year saying I need to do the medical surveillance. I was trying to contact the local public health authority and they said it can take up to 2 months for them to contact back to me to book appointment and up to 6-9months to done the media surveillance.
- It’s quite long time and I’m very worried now.
- Does anyone in the same situation with me know that will it affect the PR processing time? What I can expect after receive this email?
Thanks

heck_i_am

Jan 3, 2022
Hi guys!
- I have applied for PR through TR To PR Pathway. I’m inland applicant.
- I received a notice email from IRCC after almost a year saying I need to do the medical surveillance. I was trying to contact the local public health authority and they said it can take up to 2 months for them to contact back to me to book appointment and up to 6-9months to done the media surveillance.
- It’s quite long time and I’m very worried now.
- Does anyone in the same situation with me know that will it affect the PR processing time? What I can expect after receive this email?
Thanks
Simply try other authorized medical offices within you reach. Different offices can give you different timelines for appointment.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
In 2018 I applied for PGWP after renewing my passport, I applied in Oct received in Feb it was in 2018.

arashk12

Aug 20, 2016
Stream B
Applied Jun 8
AOR Feb 16
Folks I received AOR and they ask for a Police certificate of my country, My certificate was issued in July, is that acceptable to them or I should apply for another certificate again? Already told them the process is time consuming if they need a new one.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Stream B
Applied Jun 8
AOR Feb 16
Folks I received AOR and they ask for a Police certificate of my country, My certificate was issued in July, is that acceptable to them or I should apply for another certificate again? Already told them the process is time consuming if they need a new one.
If you haven't traveled back to your home country after the PCC is issued.
It is still acceptable