+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone, I applied under the stream A health care worker (English) on October 29th, 2021. Although I was able to submit all documents at that time I haven't heard anything. Not able to link either. I tried the phone numbers provided in this group before 320 as well as 3220 also I tried 120 after confirming UCI. the two times I was connected to an agent they told me it's a line for someone who experiences abuse and they need to keep the line clear. Any suggestions on how someone was able to contact ircc? I will appreciate it.
And you maybe getting the abuse line bcz number 2 is for abuse line maybe the system didnt recongnised your 3 in front . Somtimes it glitches .
Try again
Listen to option carefully
Idk y most people saying 3220 (i am not saying its wrong)
But i called them 3 times 320 was whT connected me to the agent
I pressed 320 in one go.
But if you r unable to do it
Try it one by one

Gupta4real

Feb 18, 2022
Hi everyone I am new here
I applied Tr to Pr at 8:38pm ESt
I Just got my application number over the call ,but I am not able to link my application
Please advise thank you .

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
I applied on sept 19 in health care stream and got BIL on Feb 2 and Aor a very next day..I think you people contact ircc… hope for good
MAy be because you belong to healthcare stream they might be prioritized your app. I applied Jun 5,2021 and nothing.

BSP_116

Feb 14, 2022
Somwtimes you directly get an email.
But most of cases i have personally seen people getting updates in gckey accountz
Bcz sometimes mail gets lost in your email such as in spam.
But it varies case to case.
Sometimes people dont even see in account or in mail. But ircc is so unpredictable they sometimes process the application and you never get email or any updates in gckey
Thanks! Hopefully I get it linked in couple of days.

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
I applied on sept 19 in health care stream and got BIL on Feb 2 and Aor a very next day..I think you people contact ircc… hope for good
I did receive my tfn. Just waiting for aor or any other update. Trying to keep a track of application numbers for my peace of mind.