+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

abi1996

Feb 17, 2022
Yes, this is AOR. When you upload PCC the officer will start working on your application.
You need to wait until they request for any other documents or the application is approved which then you will be notified by email with a portal request.
It gives you the credentials to login and confirm your address and add your photo then it's ecopr which is the confirmation of your permanent residency.
I uploaded my pcc a week ago, how long do you think it will take for a decision to be made? also can i leave canada after i get copr? ,my friend is saying he will collect the pr card on my behalf.

hargun13

Oct 3, 2021
TR to PR- No AOR yet

Hi all,
I applied for my permanent residency though the TR to PR pathway program (international graduate stream)

My application, which was submitted at 12:25pm EST on May 06, had all the necessary documents that were required and were duly submitted.

I’ve not heard back from IRCC and haven’t got an AOR yet. I’ve also tried linking my application to the GC Key portal but to no avail.

Anybody else in the same boat wondering what to do next? What are my options except patiently waiting which I’ve been doing so far.

Thanks for reading, hope you all have a great day!

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I uploaded my pcc a week ago, how long do you think it will take for a decision to be made? also can i leave canada after i get copr? ,my friend is saying he will collect the pr card on my behalf.
The processing time varies from person to person. Unfortunately, there is not a definite timeline.
Regarding your second question, yes, you can leave Canada after getting copr. But remember that if you're traveling back to Canada by air, you need your PR card. If you don't have it then you need to get a permanent resident travel document (PRTD) from outside of Canada.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
TR to PR- No AOR yet

Hi all,
I applied for my permanent residency though the TR to PR pathway program (international graduate stream)

My application, which was submitted at 12:25pm EST on May 06, had all the necessary documents that were required and were duly submitted.

I’ve not heard back from IRCC and haven’t got an AOR yet. I’ve also tried linking my application to the GC Key portal but to no avail.

Anybody else in the same boat wondering what to do next? What are my options except patiently waiting which I’ve been doing so far.

Review the last couple of pages. There is one option for your case and that is calling client support center and get a Temporary File Number (TFN) and try linking using that.

There are still many people who haven't got their AOR.

You can call IRCC support center at 1-888-242-2100. Calls are answered from Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.u

Last edited:

Mario1996

Feb 17, 2022
June 5 NHC Stream B
BIL 15th Feb
AOR 17th Feb
Primary Office: Sydney
Secondary Office: Ottawa
Can anyone explain what is the function of primary and secondary offices?
Hey man, how were you able to see your primary and secondary offices? I actually have a very similar timeline to you. My AOR was on Feb 10th and I applied on June 6th.

Meet@12

Dec 7, 2021
TR to PR- No AOR yet

Hi all,

Don’t worry
I am in the same boat
Deep breath and patience!

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
please help, when submitting additional documents through webform, which section should I choose in the ‘Type of application/enquiry’?
If you have your application no then
Permanent Residence (applied online) followed by
Express entry
Make sure that you specify that you have applied for the TR to PR Pathway, the stream, and the date of application.

Reactions: Hhh32