+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
I was able to link my application by using UCI and family name. After that I could see my application number. It is same as TFN except letter of X.
Medical passed on Feb 17. But No AOR yet.
Exactly my point. If the X is removed from the number, it becomes permanent. So they made your file permanent my friend. I believe AOR doesn’t matter at this point as you are able to access your portal and submit necessary documents.

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
I thought as well, but Marktup got TFN and was able to link with that.

I haven't called ircc yet. I submitted a webform with a missing police report the same day I linked the app. I read it might take around 5+ days for a webform to get ircc contact center agent and be linked to the app. Will call them next Monday.
So you were able to link as well?

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
So you were able to link as well?
Yes, I linked on Feb 14th, never had called ircc nor had TFN. Honestly, for the last few dozens of times, I haven't even read what was shown after I tried to link the app. It is the same 2 lines of plain text. But instead of nothing found, it says the system found something. So, I might be able to link earlier but overlooked it.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone..today i opened my gc account and nothing was changed as usual but when i opened the requested document page, i saw a message which says that following documents has been requested and it also shows the instructions how to upload your documents but ij the documents requested section there is no document requested. Can anyone tell me what is going on and what does that mean?

Reactions: Ash05

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Yes, I linked on Feb 14th, never had called ircc nor had TFN. Honestly, for the last few dozens of times, I haven't even read what was shown after I tried to link the app. It is the same 2 lines of plain text. But instead of nothing found, it says the system found something. So, I might be able to link earlier but overlooked it.
Lol
Thats funny

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I thought as well, but Marktup got TFN and was able to link with that.

I haven't called ircc yet. I submitted a webform with a missing police report the same day I linked the app. I read it might take around 5+ days for a webform to get ircc contact center agent and be linked to the app. Will call them next Monday.
I also submitted webform with my pcc and TRF documents on feb 5.
Still no confirmation
Called agent he said it can take upto 30 days to add to your file
I submitted webform with tfn

warrior02

Jan 27, 2022
Quick heads-up: No one deserves shit from the canadian government, racist or not. You're not entitled to a PR anymore than the OP does.
I 100% know it. I said him specifically cuz I was addressing his entitlement of thinking he deserved PR over refugees.

Last edited:

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello everyone..today i opened my gc account and nothing was changed as usual but when i opened the requested document page, i saw a message which says that following documents has been requested and it also shows the instructions how to upload your documents but ij the documents requested section there is no document requested. Can anyone tell me what is going on and what does that mean?
Hello,
Do you still see the same message. I saw as well but when i refreshed screen then it changed to how it use to be.

Any one else having same thing?

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
That’s amazing! Would you please share your submission time and first five digits of your application number? Thanks

sam2110

Feb 16, 2022
You need to let them know about the change of address. Try calling the client center and ask if they can provide you a temporary application number or they can put a note on the file.
I tried calling them twice, but it said due to high volume of calls we're unable to transfer your call to the agent

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
That’s amazing! Would you please share your submission time and first five digits of your application number? Thanks
I applied IG English stream around 8.45 pm on May 6th. The application number E00252*****

I received a new TRV a few weeks ago, which I applied in June, thought will get it before NY and visit home on holidays. They didn't ask for my fingerpritns for TRV, which I hoped too =(

Reactions: PR Dreamer