+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sara97

Nov 19, 2019
Hello all, has anyone received a letter asking for additional info and missed the 30 day deadline by mistake? I’m just wondering if they will still accept it or they will deny my application…I also sent a letter of explanation along with it

Navdeepma

Feb 3, 2022
Hello guys

Applied 7:36 Sask Time (9:36 EST)

Thanks for your help

10 January - AOR, ADR for PCC, submitted same day
11 January - BIL, submitted same day
18 January - ADR for Official Transcript, submitted same day
19 January - Medical passed
21 January - Eligibility under review ghost update
10 February - PR Portal
11 February- PR Credentials
15 February - ECOPR

My photo and address is still in review on pr portal

Do I separately need to apply for PR Card??
Or the PR PORTAL is meant for the same??

I am bit confused on that.

If anyone with pr card can explain that to me, it would be great.

Thanks again

God bless all
Congratulations ..

Edo123$

Nov 2, 2020
I am already pissed. In Sep, I will complete 7 years since I arrived here, this is torture for me now. This idiot has no problem handing PR to those Middle Eastern & African refugees who come here & then commit so much crime but can’t process applications of people who come as qualified students
There are more International students from the regions you mentioned than wherever you come from. There is so much hate and racism in your blood. You are so lucky that IRCC does not monitor this site; I wish they do. Someone like you do not deserve to live in Canada. If your country is perfect, why are you desperate to escape through immigration from your country. This is not a good background check for you my friend. Your behaviour is very Un-Canadian.

Reggie Carrot

Feb 15, 2022
What is your current expiry date for your study/work permit?
- work permit (LMIA)

I'm asking these because I applied for the same stream, but on May 13 and still don't have anything, even an AOR.

-Everything so weird, and sometimes unfair at IRCC. I am sorry to hear that. I hope your application will be acknowledged and processed soon.

My visa expires on Nov 30, 2022. So maybe they are doing the urgent ones first? I don't know.

You can apply for open work permit after June, can't you?

/QUOTE]

Reactions: sumaterra

PannuP

Jul 12, 2021
Hello Everyone!
Can someone tell me please that I am out of Canada right now and when I get my PR under TR to PR, do I have to be in Canada or is it okay if I'm away and still reply to the email.

Harkiran1997

Jun 5, 2021
Hi everyone
I applied for work permit extension on December 5 in tr to pr program. I have not got any update. Can you all share your work permit extension timelines so that I can get a idea of processing time

Thanks

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
There are more International students from the regions you mentioned than wherever you come from. There is so much hate and racism in your blood. You are so lucky that IRCC does not monitor this site; I wish they do. Someone like you do not deserve to live in Canada. If your country is perfect, why are you desperate to escape through immigration from your country. This is not a good background check for you my friend. Your behaviour is very Un-Canadian.
I don’t know about this forum but as per one lawyer and ex immigration officer I know, they do go to scocial medias like faceboook and linkedin for background checks.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello Everyone!
Can someone tell me please that I am out of Canada right now and when I get my PR under TR to PR, do I have to be in Canada or is it okay if I'm away and still reply to the email.
You have to be in Canada to respond to the portal request. However you have 30 days from the time you receive the email.

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hi everyone
I applied for work permit extension on December 5 in tr to pr program. I have not got any update. Can you all share your work permit extension timelines so that I can get a idea of processing time

Thanks
I applied my work permit in Nov and when I got ecopr the same day they approved my work permit application which was in feb .
I am not sure whether they were actually working on my owp application because until Jan the status of my owp was just SUBMITTED..also my work permit was expired annd sun number too .. i was on implied status

warrior02

Jan 27, 2022
I don't get it either those "refugee cocksuckers" as he calls them some have lived through horrific events. Just shows his own hatred and selfishness because some people way smarter and more educated than him have been denied permanent residency before. He does not deserve shit from the canadian government.

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
I had two ghost updates on Feb 14, 2022.
1st- Background check: changed from " your application in progress" to "we are processing your background check".
2nd- in evening but nothing changed.

how about you? any ghost updates.
I didn't get any ghost updates, everything as it is. Will let you know if anything changes. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: Agni Sharma