+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

NoLimit86

Jan 15, 2022
Anyone from IG English stream who applied on May 6, between 12-2pm est got AOR recently? Or still waiting? I applied at 2:02 pm est. Seems I am the forgotten.
I also have the same issue, applied may 7th. nothing gotten.

reached out to IRCC and got this email

"Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, we recommend consulting the Check you application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application:
  • Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

• Haha
Reactions: Lily444

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Anyone with Temporary #0025 got AOR?

I can't understand the processing method as some of those who applied later than me already got AOR, etc

Is it really randomly picked?

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
Guys..did you checked today’s announcement? They will be done with this program by end of ‘’2023’’.....FML

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
So those whose file won’t be processed by 2022 Dec can apply for WP ending 2023 Dec? What if my work permit expires in Oct & I want one till end of 2023 & not just 2022

• Haha

Belina222

Aug 28, 2021
Anyone from IG English stream who applied on May 6, between 12-2pm est got AOR recently? Or still waiting? I applied at 2:02 pm est. Seems I am the forgotten.

same here. I applied on May 6 'AM' 09:18 (Vancouver Time), still waiting....
I call the customer center everyday, the answer is always the same (due to high volume......)

no, may 7, no pm 09:18.
it's real may 6, am09:18 (pm12:18 EST).

• Wow
Reactions: danaaa and Lily444

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
same here. I applied on May 6 'AM' 09:18 (Vancouver Time), still waiting....
I call the customer center everyday, the answer is always the same (due to high volume......)
After confirming your UCI number just dial 3220 altogether. Your phone will get connected to them. Do not wait for options to dial. That what i did and call went through.

Xcallie

Feb 14, 2020
Did you receive an email for the update? Or you just checked your account and saw it. My updates are not coming via email. I have to manually log in to see it. I thought ghost updates are supposed to come via email.
I had to check my account. Ghost update usually means no email notification - you just find an update in your account.

Last edited:

denniye

Apr 19, 2021
Hello, please advice me.

Today, I called IRCC call center and they said my assessment passed and background check completed. No more document need and wait for the final decision.
Is that mean I don;t need to concern?

imthilina

Feb 14, 2022
Hi guys,
I applied under non healthcare category on 20 of June. Since I didn’t receive any update at all I called IRCC and they gave me a temporary application number.
1. Can I do anything with this number?
2. Does that mean our application is going to be processed soon?
Thank you

Reactions: Nav27

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi folks,

I guess its the time to share my timeline,

Stream: International Graduate English
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 11:14 pm EST)
Medical: Jan 13, 2022(passed)
Linked: Jan 13, 2022
Biometrics request: Jan 13 (for spouse inland)
Biometrics refund: Jan 18 (main applicant)
AOR:Jan 20
GU1: Feb 13
GU2: Feb 14
Portal request: Feb 14 (10 mins after i posted this lol, good luck everyone, be patient)
e-COPR: N/A

hopefully i could share more good news in near future.
Congrats!
I have a similar timeline to yours except for the portal request part.
Today i received an email saying "The documents you provided have been received". Is this considered a GU?