>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Then why we don't get assigned a file number as soon as we submit.
Why we always have to wait for AOR
in any stream (TR2PR, EE, CEC)
Why wait ?
It's only cuz this is "Unprecedented stream". In other streams, you get AOR instantly, for eg. CEC.

Reactions: Lily444

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Hi guys, just wanna ask, it is been 3 months since I received the AOR, and my application is kind of stuck in BG check in whitehorse, there is no update after an ADR for a representative form that has been submitted.

if there is anyone who has the same situation as me?

My FN number start with 0023 and my stream is IG
So far as I know I have a quite simple background, I'm single, and have no complicated travel history, just don't know why it takes so long for the BG check
I an in same situation as you ,what's your timeline

Reactions: Freedbate

Buda01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Type: Essential worker non health / French stream
Submission: 04/11/2021
Place of submission: Montreal
AOR : 07-02-2022 (Sidney)
Linked: 04-02-2022
Bio-metrics: Done upfront and Accepted
Medical: February 3, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Eligibility: Under review
Admissibility: Under review
CRP: -
RP Card: -

Reactions: PR Dreamer

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
it is just so strange that I saw people getting approval every day especially many applicants who actually got AOR in Jan 2022 or DEC 2021, I don't understand this part because I think all the bg checks should be finished by WH, then why some of them are super fast, but some of them like ours are extremely slow.
Yeah, that's true. I hate their process for many reasons and this is one of them. I don't know why some people get their approval that fast.
My only suspicious is that some people are selected for "enhanced" BG check which will take longer. I don't know if this exists by 100% but it can explain the delay.

xxx ppppp

Feb 3, 2022
Yeah, that's true. I hate their process for many reasons and this is one of them. I don't know why some people get their approval that fast.
My only suspicious is that some people are selected for "enhanced" BG check which will take longer. I don't know if this exists by 100% but it can explain the delay.
I think maybe it is because the status change only happens after the next step begins, which means the bg check usually is the last step in WH, and the status won't change until the others office like calgery or vancouver take over our case.

For now, as I know, calgery process cases faster than the other, so if you are lucky, your case maybe sent to calgery, once they start processing, the status would change from that moment. If not, your case maybe need to wait the other offices to take over.

Reactions: Lily444 and SmzAmir

xxx ppppp

Feb 3, 2022
I know it's stressful I got aor 27 October and still in process, you can call ircc and ask them are they start working on criminality and security yet?
yeah, they told me both are in progress, from last month, nothing changed in the past 30 days

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I think maybe it is because the status change only happens after the next step begins, which means the bg check usually is the last step in WH, and the status won't change until the others office like calgery or vancouver take over our case.

For now, as I know, calgery process cases faster than the other, so if you are lucky, your case maybe sent to calgery, once they start processing, the status would change from that moment. If not, your case maybe need to wait the other offices to take over.
Yeah, you are right. That makes sense. I hope it's been sent to Calgary. I'll let you in case of an update.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Type: Essential worker non health / French stream
Submission: 04/11/2021
Place of submission: Montreal
AOR : 07-02-2022 (Sidney)
Linked: 04-02-2022
Bio-metrics: Done upfront and Accepted
Medical: February 3, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Eligibility: Under review
Admissibility: Under review
CRP: -
RP Card: -
May be u ll get soon pr