+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Use the details on you ecopr is case sensitive so when you type the city there is a comma and a space
Eg- DELHI, DELHI
Mmake sure what’s In capital you have to type it in capitals
is it connected with address approval as well bro because my address is still under review, i will try again and put the exact which is mention in my ecopr

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
is it connected with address approval as well bro because my address is still under review, i will try again and put the exact which is mention in my ecopr
For that I am not really sure ..but when you link your PR card , whatever info it’s on ecopr it should be exact same in using capital comma and space

Reactions: Lily444

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Guys I got my temporary number and the agent was amazing he said the file is in the system and it may take some time for them to start working on it. The application is sitting in the temporary queue. He cannot provide with a timeline; it could be tomorrow, it could be a week, or a month. He assured that the application is in the system and I don’t have to worry about it.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Twic3born

Jan 19, 2022
PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ITS A REQUEST
I have applied under International graduates in TR2PR.
By mistake in form TR2PR (IMM0130E) where they ask for Employment detail I have put wrong NOC code. At that time I was not sure about my NOC code Is it a big problem ?

Reactions: maxiie

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Guys I got my temporary number and the agent was amazing he said the file is in the system and it may take some time for them to start working on it. The application is sitting in the temporary queue. He cannot provide with a timeline; it could be tomorrow, it could be a week, or a month. He assured that the application is in the system and I don’t have to worry about it.
Your number starts with XE0026?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
By mistake in form TR2PR (IMM0130E) where they ask for Employment detail I have put wrong NOC code. At that time I was not sure about my NOC code Is it a big problem ?
Hey is it essential worker stream?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
See atleast u got an idea now..thats why its better to call them n seek answers..i call them many times and sought answers advice to my queries.it helps better than webforms.as few agents are kind people

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
If you applied under essential worker stream, you should send a webform and inform them of the correct NOC as soon as possible. If it is International graduate, they are more concerned about your education completion proof than employment NOC. Yet, at the end of the day, there is no harm in sending a webform and clarifying the issue.

Reactions: Lily444