+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi there, Is anyone know that is it mandatory to get Address accepted in portal to get PR card because mine is still in review , I got ecopr on 4th Feb.
Thanks

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi there, Is anyone know that is it mandatory to get Address accepted in portal to get PR card because mine is still in review , I got ecopr on 4th Feb.
Thanks
I guess address is mandatory, but my friends card came when his adress got approved while his photo was still in review.
I am not sure
Just sharing my friend’s experince

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
Hey does anyone know
When we send webform with application number. Do the IRCC agents accept our documents . Or the system automatically does it for us. Like anyone documents got submitted on weekends/holidays , or we gotta wait for an officer for document acceptance as well ?
Hi!
As per my knowledge, i had submitted mine on dec 23, just received general email saying thank you for contacting ircc after 5 days, day before yesterday i got another email that the agent has received my documents. After this email i was able to link my file.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi!
As per my knowledge, i had submitted mine on dec 23, just received general email saying thank you for contacting ircc after 5 days, day before yesterday i got another email that the agent has received my documents. After this email i was able to link my file.
So it took them 5 weeks?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey does anyone know
When we send webform with application number. Do the IRCC agents accept our documents . Or the system automatically does it for us. Like anyone documents got submitted on weekends/holidays , or we gotta wait for an officer for document acceptance as well ?
It goes to the mailroom & the clerk directs it to the assigned officer

co2020

May 31, 2020
This whole thing is getting so stressful. I didn't post even a single complaint til this January but it's just taking way too long.
Idk about processing times taking too long but I just wish they at least keep everything transparent so I can plan ahead.

I am currently taking a temporary leave for almost 2 months because the place I have been working just hired way too many people
and it's a middle of winter so they can't let everyone work, expecting me to get PR and leave.
We thought I'd get PR in around 6-7 months but hey it's February already.

Who would think TR2PR would take this long?
This is one thing I disagree with Employers. Why employ more people when you don’t have enough hours to go round. Then they start cutting hours. It’s worse in winter.

This was one of the reasons I quit retail jobs. If you are not a supervisor or manager, you cannot depend on it for a livelihood. I hope you get a better job.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
This is one thing I disagree with Employers. Why employ more people when you don’t have enough hours to go round. Then they start cutting hours. It’s worse in winter.

This was one of the reasons I quit retail jobs. If you are not a supervisor or manager, you cannot depend on it for a livelihood. I hope you get a better job.
Canada don't need "Skilled immigrants" but just slaves that they wanna use that's why people even with Master's, PhDs are not respected here how they're in their home countries.

Reactions: AKDHALIWAL

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
Hi,
I was asked for by PCC by IRCC and I recieved documents recieved confirmation on January, 11th 2022. I did not hear anything back from them after that. Is that normal or I should try to contact them. It shows that my medical is passed.

Please reply.