+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got my Aor on Oct 29 and the same day medical passed and i could link my application on Nov 7 and nothing after that.
Few days ago my medical status has been changed to we do need your medical exam.
i’m so worried , is there any one with the same issue?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got my Aor on Oct 29 and the same day medical passed and i could link my application on Nov 7 and nothing after that.
Few days ago my medical status has been changed to we do need your medical exam.
i’m so worried , is there any one with the same issue?
Don't worry, it's just regular updates of your profile. I've read similar cases before

Reactions: MahsaRe

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you so much for replying. Although I have one year of NOC-B experience but I got Outland spouse as well. So TR to PR is my only and best hope otherwise I have to go through LMIA to have good points for CEC/Express Entry. Fingers crossed just hoping if we get AOR or any update soon. Just don't know how to link my application as my consultant submitted it using his own GCKEY account.
No worries. Try creating an IRCC online account using the Sign-in Partner option. Then use your Name, DOB, and passport info to see if it finds your application.
Just note that if you do this and link your file to a new account, your consultant cannot get updates in his/her account anymore.

I don't recommend applying under CEC now since it's on pause. But you can apply through PNP program. However, it is a bit costly

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Sankarshan

Jul 18, 2017
I applied on may 6 2:15pm under IG haven’t got any update not even aor and not able to link my file. Is someone else on same boat or it’s something wrong from my end

rolom01

Sep 10, 2020
Thanks for the quick response. Seems like we both are in a same boat. Please keep me posted if you will be able to link the application, I will do the same if anything will change at my end. Thanks.
Hey any luck linking your application? We supposed to get any update through our email right? Thanks

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Stream: IG
Submission time: Around 5:25 pm EST
AOR: Jan 14 (Linked on Jan 4)
1st ADR (Jan 4): PCC and Payment Fees (Submitted Same Day, Received on Jan 9)
Medical (Jan 28): Passed (Old Medical)
2nd ADR (Feb 2): IMM5669 & IMM5562

I have a few questions regarding the forms mentioned above, wondering if someone can help me, would be appreciated.

1.) Travel Information Form(IMM5562) - List all last 10 years/since your 18th bday, so do I need to add as if I had been traveled to Canada for study/work? or don't have to mention anything about Canada.
2.) Schedule A(IMM5669) - In Education, I did 2 Post-Graduate in Canada, in which box should I mention that? University/College OR Trade school or other post-secondary schools?

NOTE: Sounds to be very common questions but really concerned about, before submitting. Thank you.

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
I applied on may 6 2:15pm under IG haven’t got any update not even aor and not able to link my file. Is someone else on same boat or it’s something wrong from my end
I had same issue, I called ircc, the agent said AOR was issued long ago but for some reason the system canceled it. It was a technical issue, so he gave my AOR over the phone and I linked it. So call ircc

Reactions: Miravrasaniya

RKCCCCC

Jan 31, 2022
Hey any luck linking your application? We supposed to get any update through our email right? Thanks
Hey - no luck so far but got a 2nd email for IRCC to link my application within 7 days but I am not able to link it. I have raised-4-5 technical issue webform requests as well but always they send me the automated email response back with standard issue troubleshooting steps. Not sure if they will contact via email to ask for documents if application is not linked. I am really confused. Tried to call also but it just gets disconnected. Anything at your end?

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
Hey - no luck so far but got a 2nd email for IRCC to link my application within 7 days but I am not able to link it. I have raised-4-5 technical issue webform requests as well but always they send me the automated email response back with standard issue troubleshooting steps. Not sure if they will contact via email to ask for documents if application is not linked. I am really confused. Tried to call also but it just gets disconnected. Anything at your end?
Do you or your spouse have children that was mentioned in your application? Are you sure u are putting the right intended city of stay when trying to link?

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Whitehorse is not slow, they are only working on background check and Calgary finalize the application. This morning I called IRCC about my Ghost Update agent said everything passed and my file is at whitehorse and In the afternoon I got my Portal Request from Calgary Office.
So Don't worry about Whitehorse. It depends on how is your application complex at Background check.
Exactly, when I spoked with multiple agents they said same thing Sydney will issue AOR then file will be moved to Whitehorse - finalization will happen any one of the office Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Etobicoke etc

Lorena18

Aug 13, 2021
Because you already created an account in the PR portal, they will not send you the login credentials. But, they will create your case in that account. Check your account regularly to know when it's there.
Thank you very much for your reply. Do you know if it’s gonna delay a lot now my process?