+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hi guys, listen could someone please tell me what steps that i can take to get an update on my application? I applied in first half an hour (IG) This is getting to much for me. I have called them 100 times, have sent 50 web-forms requesting an update...even asked my local MP for help. All i get is freaking TFN which is of no use. I am drained, i am going to bed crying every single day. Nine months man, it's not bearable for me anymore. I know i am not alone and there are so many of us here but i am not able to take it now....please tell me what should i do or what you all are doing in this situation?
Now that they are employing more staff. you will hear soon on your application.
Do not worry.

Don't send them so many webforms.
if you are eligible and provided all required document then you don't have to worry at all. You will get the results.

Reactions: IG1

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi guys, listen could someone please tell me what steps that i can take to get an update on my application? I applied in first half an hour (IG) This is getting to much for me. I have called them 100 times, have sent 50 web-forms requesting an update...even asked my local MP for help. All i get is freaking TFN which is of no use. I am drained, i am going to bed crying every single day. Nine months man, it's not bearable for me anymore. I know i am not alone and there are so many of us here but i am not able to take it now....please tell me what should i do or what you all are doing in this situation?
Yes there are more like you, sent 3 webforms, didn't even get automated email leave alone confirmation. Reached out to MP in Oct, reached out to him again in Jan. His asst. got back and then f/u several times & nothing. Full of shit this stream is & the Govt.

• Sad
Reactions: IG1 and Lily444

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
so you got your answer
Bruh i literally said the same thing ….
That they hired people back in Nov 2021 when he was elected and they are bragging about it now .
I mean to say that process of TR 2 PR should have been faster from Nov 2021 as they hired people back then...

Reactions: Lily444

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
Hi,
Do anybody know about how whitehorse visa office process the applications? Is it slow in processing?

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
Hi,
Do anybody know about how whitehorse visa office process the applications? Is it slow in processing?
I read from somewhere else. It could be wrong. Seems all (most of) tr2pr went through Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary. I know a few people's applications only waited 2-3 weeks in Whitehorse.

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
After 5 years got ECoPR today,

Submitted: May 6th, 5:13 pm est
Linked: Dec 04th
AOR: December 04th Calgary office.
ADR: Paystub request on December 14 (submitted on December 15)
Nothing else requested no pcc no medical
Portal request: Dec 23, 5:29pm est
ECoPR: Today
Got the PR card today took 20 days after Ecopr
ECoPR: January 13th
PR Card: Feb 03rd

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Hi,
What's your timeline, Whitehorse is very slow right now it take almost 4 months to process after Aor, people who got aor in 1st week of October, Recently got approved , it's long waiting game

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Yashverma

Aug 27, 2021
here is my timeline (essential non-health care)
linked and medical passed - 27th August
AOR - 1st september
ADR - 2nd November (paystubs and proof of income)
Pr portal - 22nd dec
pr credentials- same day 22nd dec
ecopr - 7th jan
PR CARD - Today
Thank you all. This site really help me alot.. i wish all will get ecopr soon.. believe in the process. don’t loose the hope.

zuizui

Jan 24, 2022
I have received BIL and AOR in Nov, and there is no update after that, it has been 3 months and I am quite stressed, anyone has the same situation as me? or any suggestions?
I have called ircc 3 times, have met one very kind agent last week, and told me the bg check is still in processing while other things like medical, eligibility passed already. but this week, I called and met an agent who may not that patient, and told me there is nothing they can tell me.
same here, I received AOR on Nov 2 and no any update after that. i haven't received BIL yet. mine stuck in Whitehorse for background check

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Another day, another week, another month. How long do we have to wait for transparency? Wtf man. Ircc can take their time to process applications fine by me but at least have some transparency so we can can make plans accordingly. Fucking insane
Just read the latest article by CIC news. That's what most authors/publishers are saying. They should be transparent of how long applicants have to wait for decision.

On top of that
"We are experiencing huge volume of calls and all agents are busy . You can check your status online or call back later. Thank you"
Like how sweet.....

And their Social media handles be like
" We don't handle case-specific queries here . You can send a webform at abc.com (we will probably not reply) "

Reactions: 10000ka and Lily444