+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
Stream: IG
Submission time: Around 4:30 pm EST
AOR: December 3 (Linked on Dec 4)
1st ADR (Dec 4): PCC and Payment Fees (Submitted Same Day, Received on Dec 9)
Medical (Dec 10): Passed (Old Medical)
I got 3 GUs on Dec 14 (Background Check changed)
2nd ADR (Dec 16) : IMM5669 (Totally missed a gap on my list of addresses and I just added more details on my personal history)
PR Portal Request: Dec 21, 2021
PR Portal Login Info: Dec 23, 2021
ECoPR: January 13, 2022 (Linked PR Card in GCKey)
Photo in portal and PR Card in GCKey was approved & mailed on January 27.
PR Card received on Feb 2! ☺

I wish everyone the best! Your PR card is coming soon.

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
Hello again
Timeline - Please see signature below
No updates since last two months.
Called up an agent and found the application is in Whitehorse. So guess it will be slow.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Reactions: Kabbe and Lily444

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
I have few doubts if anybody can answer please
1- how many of you know that where your file is? Like at which visa office?
2- should i submit my doc (e.g.-PCC) thru webform or i should wait to ask them?

naiksidhu6

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
I have few doubts if anybody can answer please
1- how many of you know that where your file is? Like at which visa office?
2- should i submit my doc (e.g.-PCC) thru webform or i should wait to ask them?
hey call to ircc agent the number is 188824221000 listen the conversation and press 1 and give the uci number then press 1 listen conversation atlest 15 sec then press 3220 try again and again then you conduct the agent
yes you can submit all the documents which is missing on ur file or incorrect via webforum tooo........

Reactions: Lily444

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
hey call to ircc agent the number is 188824221000 listen the conversation and press 1 and give the uci number then press 1 listen conversation atlest 15 sec then press 3220 try again and again then you conduct the agent
yes you can submit all the documents which is missing on ur file or incorrect via webforum tooo........
Thankyou so much. Really appreciate

Reactions: Lily444

Carol0410

Feb 3, 2022
Is anyone knows how long it takes with outland dependent ? Is anybody has received portal with outland dependent? Could you share your timeline? Thanks.

xxx ppppp

Feb 3, 2022
I have received BIL and AOR in Nov, and there is no update after that, it has been 3 months and I am quite stressed, anyone has the same situation as me? or any suggestions?
I have called ircc 3 times, have met one very kind agent last week, and told me the bg check is still in processing while other things like medical, eligibility passed already. but this week, I called and met an agent who may not that patient, and told me there is nothing they can tell me.

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
I have received BIL and AOR in Nov, and there is no update after that, it has been 3 months and I am quite stressed, anyone has the same situation as me? or any suggestions?
I have called ircc 3 times, have met one very kind agent last week, and told me the bg check is still in processing while other things like medical, eligibility passed already. but this week, I called and met an agent who may not that patient, and told me there is nothing they can tell me.
i would just wait, nothing to worry mine BG also took ~ 3 months...i even don't call them, patiently waited, now i got portal

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
Hi guys, listen could someone please tell me what steps that i can take to get an update on my application? I applied in first half an hour (IG) This is getting to much for me. I have called them 100 times, have sent 50 web-forms requesting an update...even asked my local MP for help. All i get is freaking TFN which is of no use. I am drained, i am going to bed crying every single day. Nine months man, it's not bearable for me anymore. I know i am not alone and there are so many of us here but i am not able to take it now....please tell me what should i do or what you all are doing in this situation?

Jul 31, 2021
Hi guys, listen could someone please tell me what steps that i can take to get an update on my application? I applied in first half an hour (IG) This is getting to much for me. I have called them 100 times, have sent 50 web-forms requesting an update...even asked my local MP for help. All i get is freaking TFN which is of no use. I am drained, i am going to bed crying every single day. Nine months man, it's not bearable for me anymore. I know i am not alone and there are so many of us here but i am not able to take it now....please tell me what should i do or what you all are doing in this situation?
We do not have any choice ...I know I exactly know how you feel. have you received your AOR?

Reactions: IG1 and Lily444