+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Can someone please help. I applied TR to PR as a caregiver on May 7th with old IELTS score (3.5). Then I sent my IELTS score (4.5) in August via web form. They sent me an email in January (last month) saying they will attach my score with my application. I have not received AOR and I am also not able to link my application. What should I do? I am afraid of my application is lost? Has anyone encountered similar situation? Has everyone already heard from ircc who applied under TR to PR? Any reply would help…I’m very stressed and anxious- please help
Call ircc

Nav27

Jan 30, 2022
Anybody here with essential job category( non health )...? I applied June 24.. My work permit is expiring this year and I don't know if I should apply in some other program or not.. scared as f***. No update nothing, a lazy consultant I applied through is just saying I don't know if it's gonna work this year or not... Don't know what to do, don't even know how to link as I got a representative.
Sorry but I am just stressed

RKCCCCC

Jan 31, 2022
If we are not able to link the TR to PR application from more than a month and half, will IRCC contact us via email if they need any additional document or application will go on hold?

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
If we are not able to link the TR to PR application from more than a month and half, will IRCC contact us via email if they need any additional document or application will go on hold?
If you haven’t recd aor as of now they will email you the aor then you link the application on gckey ..you will come to know what documents they have requested in your gckey