+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Anyone knows how long it takes after submitting additional documents through WEBFORM to see updates in my account?
In my friends case it took around 20 days ..I’ve seen some people getting replies for webform within less than 20 days
But don’t worry if you are missing any info they will Anyhow request it

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Someone please let me know how to determine when there is a ghost update. Would u receive an email from immigration saying to check your file?
nope, you will just see it on your account, profile updated..its random!

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
Hi! I would appreciate if anyone can share their views on my file. So got temporary file number submitted in Ig on 6th may 7.42pm. its been more than a month now. Haven’t received Aor or any other update not able to link my file. Called ircc various times and they just say you have to wait be patient. My question is i did not do wet signs on any of the forms just did electronic signatures at the end. If that could be the reason of any delay. I will highly appreciate if anyone can confirm that they got Aor or PR without any signs on the forms.
thanks!

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hi! I would appreciate if anyone can share their views on my file. So got temporary file number submitted in Ig on 6th may 7.42pm. its been more than a month now. Haven’t received Aor or any other update not able to link my file. Called ircc various times and they just say you have to wait be patient. My question is i did not do wet signs on any of the forms just did electronic signatures at the end. If that could be the reason of any delay. I will highly appreciate if anyone can confirm that they got Aor or PR without any signs on the forms.
thanks!
I don’t think so that would be the reason for delay
Because in my case I did proper signatures but they still requested ADR for my signatures
Also I’ve seen so many post that they Any how request ADR if you’ve missed some info
Also make sure when you are trying to link your application you are entering the same details as mentioned in your IMM 008 form
It’s case sensitive so if you’ve typed any info in capital make sure when you try to link the app you are typing it in capital only

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
I don’t think so that would be the reason for delay
Because in my case I did proper signatures but they still requested ADR for my signatures
Also I’ve seen so many post that they Any how request ADR if you’ve missed some info
Also make sure when you are trying to link your application you are entering the same details as mentioned in your IMM 008 form
It’s case sensitive so if you’ve typed any info in capital make sure when you try to link the app you are typing it in capital only
Thank you for your reply! I have already submitted webforms with proper signatures just in case. But did not get any response from ircc. I am trying to link as per imm0008, but it seems like they have not started working on my file yet.

Reactions: Newuser2909

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
i got the pr portal email from calgary my husband also got a separate email. here i only need to reply or he also need reply to the email seperately.

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Your agent seems to be pretty slow I guess. Bcz I am seeing a lot of applications being linked on May 7th ( I am not trying to demotivate you). if I were you most probably I would be calling IRCC from time to time.
Or like checking the forms you submitted while filing . Making sure all spellings and dates were entered correct.....
And obviously trying all 4 combinations to link my file.
I don't see a reason for file with application number to not get linked.
Appreciate the advice :) I’ve been calling them every week twice or thrice. It’s still a temporary file and waiting in a queue with an officer for them to start working on it.

Reactions: Rishabh Katyal

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Thank you for your reply! I have already submitted webforms with proper signatures just in case. But did not get any response from ircc. I am trying to link as per imm0008, but it seems like they have not started working on my file yet.
Yeah I think just wait till you receive aor and try to link daily ..in the end you know your file will be in processing they are not going to miss any files
All the best

Nov 24, 2021
Can someone please help. I applied TR to PR as a caregiver on May 7th with old IELTS score (3.5). Then I sent my IELTS score (4.5) in August via web form. They sent me an email in January (last month) saying they will attach my score with my application. I have not received AOR and I am also not able to link my application. What should I do? I am afraid of my application is lost? Has anyone encountered similar situation? Has everyone already heard from ircc who applied under TR to PR? Any reply would help…I’m very stressed and anxious- please help

Reactions: PR Dreamer