+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
No spouses or dependents, however I could say my application might be tad bit complex as I had no status for sometime. But it doesn’t matter I guess, given that they haven’t even started working on the application. A complex application could take longer with eligibility or background check etc; but they’ve started none of that lol
It’s weird how they’re handling this, my friend applied pree close to when I did, linked last week November, got PR first week of December lol.
And fair enough, for it’s worth, the first time I saw that message I thought it meant linking soon too.
Your agent seems to be pretty slow I guess. Bcz I am seeing a lot of applications being linked on May 7th ( I am not trying to demotivate you). if I were you most probably I would be calling IRCC from time to time.
Or like checking the forms you submitted while filing . Making sure all spellings and dates were entered correct.....
And obviously trying all 4 combinations to link my file.
I don't see a reason for file with application number to not get linked.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Your agent seems to be pretty slow I guess. Bcz I am seeing a lot of applications being linked on May 7th ( I am not trying to demotivate you). if I were you most probably I would be calling IRCC from time to time.
Or like checking the forms you submitted while filing . Making sure all spellings and dates were entered correct.....
And obviously trying all 4 combinations to link my file.
I don't see a reason for file with application number to not get linked.
Very true..even i contacted ircc repeatedly last 2months..calls n webform then only i received atleast some ADR. Its ok im willing to wait longer now. I cant force them also .let them do their job. Im alao scared

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Very true..even i contacted ircc repeatedly last 2months..calls n webform then only i received atleast some ADR. Its ok im willing to wait longer now. I cant force them also .let them do their job. Im alao scared
You already got your ADR then .
You don't need to worry man
B+ Everything's gonna be fine
Hope you get it soon

Reactions: Lily444

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate - French
  • Submitted: Aug 7th
  • AOR: Jan 20, 2022
  • Medical: Jan 19, 2022 (Passed)
  • Biometrics: Jan 19, 2022 (BIL) - Jan 21, 2022 (Submitted)
I also got a furtherance request for medical in October, submitted a new result in November.
IRCC website shows reviewing eligibility and processing background check. No updates since Jan 21th.

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
I guess so. Because lot of people know that there file is getting processed at Whitehorse or Calgary. But I just did call to IRCC they did not tell me anything about visa office. he even said it does not matter where your file went.

They have a backlog of 10,000 application as of now.
So hopefully we hear soon something good on our application.
What exactly is a backlog? How does an application qualify to be in backlog? Does it have to be in the system because if you do the math, a lot of people still cannot link their application or has not received their AOR including myself. I am not denying the authenticity of this information. Just a question that raises in the back of my mind.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
What exactly is a backlog? How does an application qualify to be in backlog? Does it have to be in the system because if you do the math, a lot of people still cannot link their application or has not received their AOR including myself. I am not denying the authenticity of this information. Just a question that raises in the back of my mind.
Its the files that they haven't started processing yet. Means NO AOR's, NO ADR's , not able to link, NO application numbers.....
The other files that they are processing are counted a files in inventory. They usually have about 18-20k files in processing inventory.
As people get their ECOPR's processing inventory gets reduced and backlog files move into inventory
I hope it makes sense now.....
We both have applications in backlogs as personally no updates on my side as well

mauricesera

Nov 8, 2021
Just got refunded for biometrics, first thing I heard from IRCC after 4 months and a half. Am I to wait longer to link my application? I tried linking after I received the biometrics refund, but it didn't work. (Note: My country of birth is different from my country of citizenship, I fear that's what's stopping me from linking my application).

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
Just got refunded for biometrics, first thing I heard from IRCC after 4 months and a half. Am I to wait longer to link my application? I tried linking after I received the biometrics refund, but it didn't work. (Note: My country of birth is different from my country of citizenship, I fear that's what's stopping me from linking my application).
I used my place of birth to link my application but failed. Try passport information. It works for me. If it does not work either, don't be frustrated because AOR would be pretty soon (maybe in a few days). Good luck!

Reactions: mauricesera

MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Apr 22, 2018
  • Applied: 6 May @12:48 pm EST (IG stream).
  • Linked: 28 Jan 2022
  • Medical passed: 28 Jan 2022
  • Biometric refund letter: 1 Feb 2022
  • AOR: 2 Feb 2022
  • Processing office: Sydney, NS

Based on this rhythm, when do you think they will finish my application?

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Its the files that they haven't started processing yet. Means NO AOR's, NO ADR's , not able to link, NO application numbers.....
The other files that they are processing are counted a files in inventory. They usually have about 18-20k files in processing inventory.
As people get their ECOPR's processing inventory gets reduced and backlog files move into inventory
I hope it makes sense now.....
We both have applications in backlogs as personally no updates on my side as well
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks man

K-P

Nov 19, 2021
Update:
Submission: June 1st week healthcare stream English
AOR: Nov 1st week sydeny
ADR: requested Nov 2nd week (PCC), Uploaded same day
then week after Medical passed and ADR (PCC) in review and everything in the review
then nothing happened for 2.5 months (Maybe they were doing background checks)
then 2-3 ghost updates last week
a portal email yesterday Calgary

tips: dont overthink and stressed, I was also stressed when nothing changed for 2 months but what I feel they will email if they need some document and update the application...last few weeks I was just waiting by thinking it will happen when it happens and gave myself timeline that it will happen by end of this year so for all of you guys dont stressed much, just assume it will happen sometime in couple of months, do not plan or have expectation to happen soon...if happen soon its a bonus!
I think the processing timeline starts after AOR and timing depend on the completeness of the application, anywhere from 2/3 months to 5/6 months
after AOR
this group has been helpful to check things/progress
How do you know when you have gotten Ghost Update? Is it an email sent to you?