+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maximize

Feb 2, 2022
Hey everyone, did anyone of you apply for a work permit extension while waiting for any updates on your application? How long does it take to get an extension and can you work while waiting for the extension?
Another question here, have anyone of you or you know changed jobs after applying? If so, how did you notify ircc?
PS: I haven’t got an AOR yet. IG English stream. Applied at 11:26pm.

Reactions: Newuser2909

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi, i just called ircc and they gave me temporary application number. They said i cant link my application using it but use to send documents over webform. Processing my application is not even started yet. They have no timeline as it is new program. Its so stressful

dfgddf

Feb 2, 2022
I may May 7 11:30 am applicant. I dont know why my message changed to.
They are entering applications in system. Try again in 24 hours
Hello, I applied on 7th may too 1:30AM but I have no update. Tried to link my application but its came with no application was found. I don't know how you got even you applied at 11:30 AM.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

ahmed_ahmed90

Jul 13, 2021
I got AOR on Jan 7th and nothing since then! No documents were requested but background check and eligibility are in process. When should I receive portal request?

StefanoTO

Oct 29, 2020
Toronto
AOR Received.
01-02-2022
Update, app linked on Jan 31, 2022:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:18pm EST)
  • AOR: Feb 1, 2022
  • Medical: Jan 28, 2022 (Passed)
  • Biometrics: Jan 31, 2022 (BIL) - Feb 1, 2022 (Submitted)
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • eCOPR: -

Last edited:

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
Hi everyone
Posting again. Please see my timelines
No updates after 27 Nov 21. Have sought GCMS notes on 20 Dec, haven't got any replies yet.
Can anyone suggest next course of action other than waiting?
thanks

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Jenbhai

Jun 9, 2021
Hi everyone
Posting again. Please see my timelines
No updates after 27 Nov 21. Have sought GCMS notes on 20 Dec, haven't got any replies yet.
Can anyone suggest next course of action other than waiting?
thanks
Have you received any ghost updates or nothing?

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Update:
Submission: June 1st week healthcare stream English
AOR: Nov 1st week sydeny
ADR: requested Nov 2nd week (PCC), Uploaded same day
then week after Medical passed and ADR (PCC) in review and everything in the review
then nothing happened for 2.5 months (Maybe they were doing background checks)
then 2-3 ghost updates last week
a portal email yesterday Calgary

tips: dont overthink and stressed, I was also stressed when nothing changed for 2 months but what I feel they will email if they need some document and update the application...last few weeks I was just waiting by thinking it will happen when it happens and gave myself timeline that it will happen by end of this year so for all of you guys dont stressed much, just assume it will happen sometime in couple of months, do not plan or have expectation to happen soon...if happen soon its a bonus!
I think the processing timeline starts after AOR and timing depend on the completeness of the application, anywhere from 2/3 months to 5/6 months
after AOR
this group has been helpful to check things/progress

Last edited:

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, i just called ircc and they gave me temporary application number. They said i cant link my application using it but use to send documents over webform. Processing my application is not even started yet. They have no timeline as it is new program. Its so stressful
Bro how did you call. There is no option to talk to agent .
I called them 2 months ago there was an option to talk to agent. Can you tell me whch numbers your pressed ???
I cannot find it
Pls let me know asap

Reactions: Belina222

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hello, I applied on 7th may too 1:30AM but I have no update. Tried to link my application but its came with no application was found. I don't know how you got even you applied at 11:30 AM.
No i haven’t got it yet.. LOL
The msg changed at the screen i havent got any AOR or application number yet