+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys
Sorry my application link window just changed the message saying "It can take some time to enter applications in system". Please try again in 24 hours. anybody had the same experience how long dopes it take to link after this message???

Any help would be appreciated
It’s just an alternative message, doesn’t mean anything, if you use different set of questions to link the application, one of the combinations will give you the old message.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
It’s just an alternative message, doesn’t mean anything, if you use different set of questions to link the application, one of the combinations will give you the old message.
As they are wrapping up the applications.... Don't you think I would be able to link soon ????

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I used to link my application In Nov 2021 using both methods (Family name/DOB and UCI/Family name) They both gave a message saying no applications found
Now if I use UCI to link it says no applications found
But
Using Family name it says Try again in 24 Hours

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am scared af, tr to pr is my only hope. My contract for noc b gonna expire n can’t find another noc b in such a short duration without gap. Feeling tensed. They haven’t even opened up my file wtf

atlavan

Jan 11, 2022
I received AOR and BIL by e-mail a few weeks ago. Account is linked, everything is in process and no ADR.

However, my question is, does AOR and BIL show up in the messages when logged in? It does not in my account which I think is kind of weird. Just would like to know if that is normal.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I received AOR and BIL by e-mail a few weeks ago. Account is linked, everything is in process and no ADR.

However, my question is, does AOR and BIL show up in the messages when logged in? It does not in my account which I think is kind of weird. Just would like to know if that is normal.
It is normal. I also got AOR by email but nothing is in my online account