>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
  • Applied: 6 May @12:48 pm EST (IG stream).
  • Linked: 28 Jan 2022
  • Medical passed: 28 Jan 2022
  • Biometric refund letter: 1 Feb 2022
  • Processing office: Sydney, NS

I hope it gets processed quickly!
do you think it might be because of your latest interaction with your MP?

borisjohnson1

Jan 31, 2022
Hi guys, I’ve a question:

Can I leave my job now that I've applied for PR through the TR to PR (French grad) stream, while still waiting for decision?
I know having a job at the time of application is a requirement. However, the statute/policy says nothing about requiring one to be employed while waiting for PR decision. See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html

I would like to leave my job and NOT LOOK to find another until PR decision is made. Will this impact my PR decision? Thanks!

For context, I have:
  • Received biometric refund on Jan 27
  • No AOR yet
  • Linked my application on IRCC (based on biometric refund info)

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
The recent news by CIC/IRCC shows a couple of a advancements and a couple of big promises which seems hard to achieve. Processing more than 1,50,000 applications for PR before end of march is a great deal if they can keep their promises. Like they achieved their goal in 2021, if they are able to pull this out successfully. it would be great.
The reduced backlog defines the progress they are making..... Who else getting good vibes (Everyone except May7 Applicants...…. I guess)

Reactions: Lily444

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
hi guys when I got injured at work a month before may and when I applied for tr to pr path way I was employed but I have been taking my physiotherapy session and couldn't work, but my employee mentioned that I am currently employed in the letter and I get back to work when I get better and now I got back to work last month
does anyone know if this effect on my tr to pr pathway eligibility for essential non healthcare ?
thanks
2 things:
1. for TR2PR: not thing to worry. Employed only when applying.
2. for CIC: you may apply for Employment Insurance benefits (EI) (not quit job)

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hey guys
Sorry my application link window just changed the message saying "It can take some time to enter applications in system". Please try again in 24 hours. anybody had the same experience how long dopes it take to link after this message???

Any help would be appreciated

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
timeline?
Applied May 6.. 7:45 PM EST
Dec 30- AOR
Dec 30-requested for Pcc and biometrics PCC submitted the same day
Jan 7- medical passed
Jan 10- additional documents req for IMM 5406 and 5669..submitted same day
Jan 20- documents recd and reviewed
Jan 28- approval email
Jan 31- pr portal
Feb 1st - I am now able to login with the credentials so submitting photo and confirming the address

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Share ur timeline
applied 6th may
9;37 am
aor 28th sep
pcc req 29 sep
medical passed 6th oct
after that nothing
31st jan got confirmation of approval
1st we got email for login id and pass word