+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

radhikadax

Apr 21, 2019
If dependent applicant has travel history for USA and UK . Right now staying in USA, does this make delays in decision

if anyone has any idea plz

Jass-jass

Jan 17, 2022
Hello everyone
I applied in ig stream 9:30 pm est. i haven’t received any update yet. How can i get my temporary application number? I tried calling ircc but they no officer is available to talk right now and call hangs up. Please guide me.
Hi, I applied in IG stream 9:05 pm. I haven’t received anything yet.

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hey guys I have a question
I received portal request yesterday ..but didn’t receive any credentials.what am I supposed to do in this situation?? Does any one know ??

Reactions: Lashiv

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hey guys I have a question
I received portal request yesterday ..but didn’t receive any credentials.what am I supposed to do in this situation?? Does any one know ??
hi from where did you got the portal , I got from Montreal and replied with the detail but still waiting for credentials.

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
i just got login id and password i have declare i am in Canada and added the address not the photo. what's the next step except photo any idea

Reactions: Lily444

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
i just got login id and password i have declare i am in Canada and added the address not the photo. what's the next step except photo any idea
Oh great!!i am still for mine .they sent me the email to login to the portal but didn’t send any credentials
I don’t think so there’s any thing left after you upload the photo
Btw you could still use the one which you submitted when you applied on May 6

Reactions: Lily444

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Oh great!!i am still for mine .they sent me the email to login to the portal but didn’t send any credentials
I don’t think so there’s any thing left after you upload the photo
Btw you could still use the one which you submitted when you applied on May 6
timeline?