+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Hello buddy, I also received AOR on Jan 10, i had uploaded PCC and they got uploaded in PR portal. But it does not say received.
did you call ircc to know your visa office ?

And stay in touch brother.
No I didn't call yet.

Will stay in touch

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Hi,

I got my AOR on DEC 21st

Medical cleared and ADR requested on DEC 22nd

uploaded PCC & marriage certificate on Jan 10th and Jan 20 my review has been started from additional documents

Jan 22nd my Background check started

2nd ADR requested on Jan 25 Schedule A for my wife

Jan 27 review for additional documents started.

from Jan 27 no updates I called IRCC couple of times as per them I have passed eligibility and medicals and they are processing security check but criminality haven’t started.

As per IRCC my primary processing centre was Whitehorse and secondary processing centre is Calgary.

no idea how long it’s going to take for approval.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hello everyone
I applied in ig stream 9:30 pm est. i haven’t received any update yet. How can i get my temporary application number? I tried calling ircc but they no officer is available to talk right now and call hangs up. Please guide me.

Path

Sep 26, 2018
how did you know which office your file is in ?
i know Aor comes from Sydney office.
Yeah so does it move to another office?

I think once it's Sydney ( which is printed on my AOR and BIL) it will be the same until approval.
Or is it different?
I have no idea. The only thing I care about is that they should get the documents properly (which is my duty as an applicant) and process the file fast ( which I pray for)

Last edited:

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Yeah so does it move to another office?

I think once it's Sydney ( which is printed on my AOR and BIL) it will be the same until approval.
Or is it different?
I have no idea. The only thing I care about is that they should get the documents and process the file fast.
I guess so. Because lot of people know that there file is getting processed at Whitehorse or Calgary. But I just did call to IRCC they did not tell me anything about visa office. he even said it does not matter where your file went.

They have a backlog of 10,000 application as of now.
So hopefully we hear soon something good on our application.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I guess so. Because lot of people know that there file is getting processed at Whitehorse or Calgary. But I just did call to IRCC they did not tell me anything about visa office. he even said it does not matter where your file went.

Hey ?
Did they tell you that 10,000 is the backlog
Or you making this up ?
Pls let me know asap

Reactions: Lily444

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020

Each application goes through the same path for TR to PR:
First step is always done at the centralized office at Sydney (NS)
Second’s at the Whitehorse (YT) office
Last stage could be at one of many Visa Offices - Calgary or Vancouver or Etabicoke or Montreal
I think most of the people just have there files still waiting to be processed at centralized office.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I cannot make up that number.
Indeed Agent told me that number.
Wo
Thats good then
They had a backlog of 20 k files at start of year . So they processed. 10k files in a month whereas they were only processing 7-8 k before.
Thats cool
Thanks for the response
I didnt mean to question you but a lot of people try to spread fake information.
So thats y i asked
Thanks btw

Path

Sep 26, 2018

Ok then i don't know where my file is being processed.
We Hope for best.

Reactions: Agni Sharma

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Wo
Thats good then
They had a backlog of 20 k files at start of year . So they processed. 10k files in a month whereas they were only processing 7-8 k before.
Thats cool
Thanks for the response
I didnt mean to question you but a lot of people try to spread fake information.
So thats y i asked
Thanks btw
no problem. I understand.