+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Hello guys
I got AOR in IG stream on Jan 10

Last update - "Additional documents received" which is transcript/completion letter and PCC from Canada on Jan 21

After that 10 days and only silence......
What to expect and when?
I have everything else upfront.

When do people usually get PR Portal? like after how many days?

My visa office is Sydney NS but I don't really think it matters.
Thanks

Reactions: PR Dreamer

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Once call IRCC and verify. If not wait..cuz seems they paused all cec n FSW applications. So im hoping it wont take too long to process in canada applications. Sean Fraser seems far better than Marco
I agree, I was thinking the same today. But I will only start liking him if I become a PR.

Reactions: Lily444

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
b
Once call IRCC and verify. If not wait..cuz seems they paused all cec n FSW applications. So im hoping it wont take too long to process in canada applications. Sean Fraser seems far better than Marco
btw Lily where are you from, India? Where? And where are you living currently here?

MZK.Madi

Jan 21, 2022
If they ask for recent employment letter then only you are required to provide job letter an pay stubs otherwise you don't have to do anything.
You were eligible at the time of applying so there is no problem. As you already resumed working and getting pay stubs then you don't have to do anything for no reason
thank you

maimai1399

Feb 1, 2022
Hi everyone, I only paid the application processing fee, which is $500, and was planning to pay the Rights of PR fee later on when my PR is approved. Will this affect or delay my application? Should I try to pay the rest now? I haven't got AOR yet, I applied at 10:30PM May 6th (EST).

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
Hi everyone, I only paid the application processing fee, which is $500, and was planning to pay the Rights of PR fee later on when my PR is approved. Will this affect or delay my application? Should I try to pay the rest now? I haven't got AOR yet, I applied at 10:30PM May 6th (EST).
I also did the same. But I paid may 7 kept my receipt ready I got aor on dec 17 after that they requested the pcc and fee recepit so I submitted donot worry they will once you got aor and linked the application

maimai1399

Feb 1, 2022
I also did the same. But I paid may 7 kept my receipt ready I got aor on dec 17 after that they requested the pcc and fee recepit so I submitted donot worry they will once you got aor and linked the application
Thank you. I'll pay when they require the receipt then.

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
Hi, I tried to link my application with UCI number and it happened on January 7th, immediately I received two emails:

first one:

Date: January 6, 2022
UCI: XXXXXXXXXX
APPLICATION: E00XXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXXX@gmail.com
Good day ALI,
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Temporary Public Policy: Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway) was received electronically by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021-05-18.
Processing your application:
IRCC will now begin processing your application. IRCC may contact you for additional information if needed to reach a final decision.

second one:

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada –Additional Information Required
January 6, 2022
UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXX
Ali:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

I know the second one is ADR (request letter), but for the first one, I am not sure, is it AOR?
when I uploaded the requested letter I got again the same Email as the first one, but a different date.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
b

btw Lily where are you from, India? Where? And where are you living currently here?
I live in Vancouver. I applied at 6.44p.m PST on may 6th.
Even me untill I get my P.R . I don't believe Sean fraser lol but somewhere i have positive vibes seeing these changes.

Reactions: maxiie

HBhola05

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hi, I tried to link my application with UCI number and it happened on January 7th, immediately I received two emails:

first one:

Date: January 6, 2022
UCI: XXXXXXXXXX
APPLICATION: E00XXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXXX@gmail.com
Good day ALI,
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Temporary Public Policy: Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway) was received electronically by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021-05-18.
Processing your application:
IRCC will now begin processing your application. IRCC may contact you for additional information if needed to reach a final decision.

second one:

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada –Additional Information Required
January 6, 2022
UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXX
Ali:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

I know the second one is ADR (request letter), but for the first one, I am not sure, is it AOR?
when I uploaded the requested letter I got again the same Email as the first one, but a different date.
Yes first one is AOR

Reactions: alitt

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hello guys
I got AOR in IG stream on Jan 10

Last update - "Additional documents received" which is transcript/completion letter and PCC from Canada on Jan 21

After that 10 days and only silence......
What to expect and when?
I have everything else upfront.

When do people usually get PR Portal? like after how many days?

My visa office is Sydney NS but I don't really think it matters.
Thanks
Hello buddy, I also received AOR on Jan 10, i had uploaded PCC and they got uploaded in PR portal. But it does not say received.
did you call ircc to know your visa office ?

And stay in touch brother.

Reactions: Path