+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
congrts portal email soon you send any additional document and have travel history which country can you share if you are comfortable?

MZK.Madi

Jan 21, 2022
hi guys when I got injured at work a month before may and when I applied for tr to pr path way I was employed but I have been taking my physiotherapy session and couldn't work, but my employee mentioned that I am currently employed in the letter and I get back to work when I get better and now I got back to work last month
does anyone know if this effect on my tr to pr pathway eligibility for essential non healthcare ?
thanks

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
if you were taking sickness benefit i think not eligible but if you were working just sick for sometime then its look ok just confirm from cic by call or any expert consultant

MZK.Madi

Jan 21, 2022
if you were taking sickness benefit i think not eligible but if you were working just sick for sometime then its look ok just confirm from cic by call or any expert consultant
thanks Ashleen for response
I have been receiving my wages from work safe bc for that period of time and I also called one of the agent from cic and the lady said its fine if you can provide a letter from your work place that mention you are currently employed but she was an agent I can't totally relay on her

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
thanks Ashleen for response
I have been receiving my wages from work safe bc for that period of time and I also called one of the agent from cic and the lady said its fine if you can provide a letter from your work place that mention you are currently employed but she was an agent I can't totally relay on her
If they ask for recent employment letter then only you are required to provide job letter an pay stubs otherwise you don't have to do anything.
You were eligible at the time of applying so there is no problem. As you already resumed working and getting pay stubs then you don't have to do anything for no reason

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
Any idea how long we approximately should expect to wait?
no idea, I thought might be after linking the application and uploading the requested documents get good news soon, but after 3 weeks nothing, I hopeful those weak something happens, because for most people it talked at least 1 months and my deadline for uploading additional documents was 30 days

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
I Called IRCC Agent told me Criminality check is going on
Visa Office Whitehorse
Waiting from 14th Jan
which number did you call, and what time, it is about a weak that I try to make a call and after putting all information when I choose to talk to an agent, it says we can not answer and hung up the phone.

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
Ircc apparently sent me an email on 13 January. I called IRCC today to find this out. Its portal email. But i havent received email in my inbox/junk nor my representative has. Agent already contacted visa office to resend that email again. Any idea how long it can take? A question for those who contacted Ircc for things to move.
Hi, I tried to link my application with UCI number and it happened on January 7th, immediately I received two emails:

first one:

Date: January 6, 2022
UCI: XXXXXXXXXX
APPLICATION: E00XXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXXX@gmail.com
Good day ALI,
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Temporary Public Policy: Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway) was received electronically by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021-05-18.
Processing your application:
IRCC will now begin processing your application. IRCC may contact you for additional information if needed to reach a final decision.

second one:

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada –Additional Information Required
January 6, 2022
UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXX
Ali:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

I know the second one is ADR (request letter), but for the first one, I am not sure, is it AOR?
when I uploaded the requested letter I got again the same Email as the first one, but a different date.