+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Over the recent timelines posted here and other forums, I have seen an average time of 1 month between AOR to PR Portal. So expect your Portal to arrive around the week of February 10 and then a few days after that for the eCoPR
Nope it's completely depends on visa office if it's in Calgary or somewhere else then one month is good ,if it's in whitehorse take approximately 4 to 5 months

Reactions: Tomican and Lashiv

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Here's my timeline so far
Applied IG Stream May 6 7:36 pm CST Saskatchewan (2 hr behind toronto)

January 10- File linked, AOR, BIL, ADR for PCC, Additional document submitted
January 11- Biometrics done and Biometrics received by IRCC, Client notification letter from Sydney Office stating that now IRCC will start processing the application.
January 18- PCC received by IRCC.
January 19- Medical passed.
January 20- ADR for Official Transcript, Course Completion Letter, Diploma Certificate. Submitted same day.
January 21- ADR received by IRCC.
Eligibility updated to 'under review', and Additional documents updated to ' we are reviewing.'
PR Portal -
PR Credentials-
Ecopr-

Guys how long do you think it will take for my ECOPR?

Also Best wishes to all those waiting.
I submitted an ADR, and status details says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
Once it is received by IRCC, the status would be updated "receiving/reviewing ADR"?

Path

Sep 26, 2018
I submitted an ADR, and status details says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
Once it is received by IRCC, the status would be updated "receiving/reviewing ADR"?
Yes once they receive they will notify you with an email. that's what happened to me. Don't forget to put your Application number on a separate blank page and your name. That will make your process faster.

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
Anyone having a similar timeline to mine?

Stream: IG with inland spouse
Applied >> May 6, 7:23 pm EST
Linked Application >> Dec 20
Medical Passed >> Dec 20
No ADR when linked
AOR Received from Sydney >> Dec 21
GU1: Medical status changed to "You do not need a medical exam" >> Dec. 23
GU2 : Medical status changed to "January 10, you passed the medical exam" >> January 10
GU3: Background changed to in progress >> January 10
GU4: Background changed to processing >> January 22

No updates since then/ No ADR ever.

Highlights:
*** Medical passed twice on two different dates - have no idea why!
***When linked, there was no message in account. Still no messages.
***Called IRCC before GU4, and the agent said no ADR has been requested from you.
***The agent also said "I should warn you that your application might take over a year" - Have really no idea why he said that...Not sure whether there is something wrong with my application or he just wanted me not to call back for a while!

Last edited:

ammy55

Dec 21, 2021
Anyone having a similar timeline to mine?

Stream: IG with inland spouse
Applied >> May 6, 7:23 pm EST
Linked Application >> Dec 20
Medical Passed >> Dec 20
No ADR when linked
AOR Received from Sydney >> Dec 21
GU1: Medical status changed to "You do not need a medical exam" >> Dec. 23
GU2 : Medical status changed to "January 10, you passed the medical exam" >> January 10
GU3: Background changed to in progress >> January 10
GU4: Background changed to processing >> January 22

No updates since then/ No ADR ever.

Highlights:
*** Medical passed twice on two different dates - have no idea why!
***When linked, there was no message in account. Still no messages.
***Called IRCC before GU4, and the agent said no ADR has been requested from you.
***The agent also said "I should warn you that your application might take over a year" - Have really no idea why he said that...Not sure whether there is something wrong with my application or he just wanted me not to call back for a while!
hi bro did you submit everything upfront??