+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
Congratulations! How come your application was picked up randomly? Did you submit any additional document through webform? For example, did you ask the IRCC to process your application on an urgent base by raising webform? Or was it surprising for you as well? I am fucking annoyed with how they are picking applications while people are left guessing and anxious about their applications being processed. Again congratulations and would appreciate your response.
congrats, best hope for all who are waiting for a good news

trtopr-shiya

Jan 19, 2022
Here the same. I applied on May 6 IG 7:22 pm. I finished my application at 3pm but the payment platform didn't work. So, I was delayed for that reason. But now I heard people that submitted on May 7th receiving they AOR while I am still waiting. I want to have another child but I can't because IRCC will request for the medical exam with X-rays. I want to buy a house but I need the PR. I need they process my application to continue with my life goals.
have you applied with family?or just for yourself?

trtopr-shiya

Jan 19, 2022
hi everyone,

i have applied on 6th may,9.15 pm for myself only(with no family member).i have not received AOR or anything yet.is anyone else in same boat?

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Here's my timeline so far
Applied IG Stream May 6 7:36 pm CST Saskatchewan (2 hr behind toronto)

January 10- File linked, AOR, BIL, ADR for PCC, Additional document submitted
January 11- Biometrics done and Biometrics received by IRCC, Client notification letter from Sydney Office stating that now IRCC will start processing the application.
January 18- PCC received by IRCC.
January 19- Medical passed.
January 20- ADR for Official Transcript, Course Completion Letter, Diploma Certificate. Submitted same day.
January 21- ADR received by IRCC.
Eligibility updated to 'under review', and Additional documents updated to ' we are reviewing.'
PR Portal -
PR Credentials-
Ecopr-

Guys how long do you think it will take for my ECOPR?

Also Best wishes to all those waiting.

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
Got my ECopr finally.

Stream: IG
Submission time: Around 4:30 pm EST
AOR: December 3 (Linked on Dec 4)
1st ADR (Dec 4): PCC and Payment Fees (Submitted Same Day, Received on Dec 9)
Medical (Dec 10): Passed (Old Medical)
I got 3 GUs on Dec 14 (Background Check changed)
2nd ADR (Dec 16) : IMM5669 (Totally missed a gap on my list of addresses and I just added more details on my personal history)
PR Portal Request: Dec 21, 2021
PR Portal Login Info: Dec 23, 2021
ECoPR: January 13, 2022
PR Card: Linked
PR card in GCkey & Photo in portal just got approved today.

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Here's my timeline so far
Applied IG Stream May 6 7:36 pm CST Saskatchewan (2 hr behind toronto)

January 10- File linked, AOR, BIL, ADR for PCC, Additional document submitted
January 11- Biometrics done and Biometrics received by IRCC, Client notification letter from Sydney Office stating that now IRCC will start processing the application.
January 18- PCC received by IRCC.
January 19- Medical passed.
January 20- ADR for Official Transcript, Course Completion Letter, Diploma Certificate. Submitted same day.
January 21- ADR received by IRCC.
Eligibility updated to 'under review', and Additional documents updated to ' we are reviewing.'
PR Portal -
PR Credentials-
Ecopr-

Guys how long do you think it will take for my ECOPR?

Also Best wishes to all those waiting.
Over the recent timelines posted here and other forums, I have seen an average time of 1 month between AOR to PR Portal. So expect your Portal to arrive around the week of February 10 and then a few days after that for the eCoPR