+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Essential Non-Healthcare, applied 22 May,2021 1430PM. No AOR yet.

Hi guys, today (Jan23) I tried to link my application and it worked. Immediately I received email that IRCC is waiting for me to submit PCC and other email was the confirmation of linking the account, I got the application number but AOR still not received yet. Checked Medical, it is passed on Jan13,2022.

I have three questions here,

1) Its been 7 months since I got the PCC certificate. I would like to know whether I can upload the existing PCC, as I haven't travelled anywhere outside of Canada. OR I must upload the latest/new PCC {which means I have to apply again and get a PCC for the second time as the PCC expires after 6 months (if it stays valid then please respond) } Anyone who has encountered same situation and has got resolved please respond to this.

2) Something strange I noticed. IRCC sent me email today (January 23) after linking the account, the letter of requesting PCC in the message was issued on January 13, I noticed that column next to upload document stated that "Replacement Overdue" and other column was "Documents Required By - January 13,2022". I received email today, so how come the deadline is of January 13,2022 (same date when the letter was issued). The letter also mentioned that applicant has to submit the documents after 30 days from the date of this letter.

3) Do I have to still wait for the AOR? Because I have only received application number. My application status is - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you"

I am new to this group and my situation looks very weird. I have read a lot of guys has got helped with this group. I am waiting to see how to respond with this situation. Your input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
I had the same situation. you will receive the Aor after two days for sure.

Reactions: ADIL PATHAN

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
I need HELP if some have similar experience.

IG - 2:08 (PST)
I linked my application on 3rd December.
No AOR
10th Dec : medical passed
After this there was no update on my account
I still didn't recieved AOR or any official email.
I called Ircc and they told my application is under process and VO will call if they need anything.

Is this normal? Or should I do something?
Have anyone faced this issue?
it is normal, be patient

Reactions: Miravrasaniya

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
I need HELP if some have similar experience.

IG - 2:08 (PST)
I linked my application on 3rd December.
No AOR
10th Dec : medical passed
After this there was no update on my account
I still didn't recieved AOR or any official email.
I called Ircc and they told my application is under process and VO will call if they need anything.

Is this normal? Or should I do something?
Have anyone faced this issue?
Trying linking with new ircc account

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Essential Non-Healthcare, applied 22 May,2021 1430PM. No AOR yet.

Hi guys, today (Jan23) I tried to link my application and it worked. Immediately I received email that IRCC is waiting for me to submit PCC and other email was the confirmation of linking the account, I got the application number but AOR still not received yet. Checked Medical, it is passed on Jan13,2022.

I have three questions here,

1) Its been 7 months since I got the PCC certificate. I would like to know whether I can upload the existing PCC, as I haven't travelled anywhere outside of Canada. OR I must upload the latest/new PCC {which means I have to apply again and get a PCC for the second time as the PCC expires after 6 months (if it stays valid then please respond) } Anyone who has encountered same situation and has got resolved please respond to this.

2) Something strange I noticed. IRCC sent me email today (January 23) after linking the account, the letter of requesting PCC in the message was issued on January 13, I noticed that column next to upload document stated that "Replacement Overdue" and other column was "Documents Required By - January 13,2022". I received email today, so how come the deadline is of January 13,2022 (same date when the letter was issued). The letter also mentioned that applicant has to submit the documents after 30 days from the date of this letter.

3) Do I have to still wait for the AOR? Because I have only received application number. My application status is - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you"

I am new to this group and my situation looks very weird. I have read a lot of guys has got helped with this group. I am waiting to see how to respond with this situation. Your input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
1) Some people got this request when PCC is over 6 months. It is up to you (since you haven't travel outside of Canada)
2) don't bother with it. Just do what IRCC needs (included LOE)
3) You don't have to wait for AOR (since you have application number, linked, Med passed).

=>Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) which serves as a confirmation that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
It's highly possible that they have communicated with you but your account doesn't show it. This happened to me. I was waiting for one month to see any update on my profile after linking and AOR. Then submitted a webform IRCC informing them that "I have nothing on my account in case you comminucated with me and I missed it due to technical issues". they responded asked me to take screenshot of of profile. then they send me ADR via email.
they only asked me about pcc which I have uploaded on the next day

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
JUST WONDERING DID ANYONE GET ANY UPDATE FROM WHITEHORSE VISA OFFICE, ARE THEY STILL WORKING OR THIS OFFICE IS CLOSED FOR ANY REASON, WAITING SINCE 6TH OCTOBER

Path

Sep 26, 2018
Hello
I did my biometrics but they didn't take photo because of covid. Is this normal?

In my BIL it is clearly written that I have to give fingerprints and photo.

Is it same with everyone?

Reactions: PR Dreamer