+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
These are all things that show on my account:
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • January 7, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
One peice of advice>: Submit your ADR via webform too. your "
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." should change to "we are reviwing ADR...". if you don't have BIL numbe on your account, they will ask you sooner or later. fingers crossed.

Reactions: Lily444

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
I only got one email saying that my application was linked. When I login GC key it shows that they are reviewing eligibility and background. Other lines stated that “you do not need…” or “we don’t need…”
Hi
Actually just a piece of information create new ircc account with sign in partner and see there should be a request letter.
For me I also had same situation but yesterday i tried linking with new account right away it shows we need something from you and it also passed due date but at least I able to submit but I am not sure what officer gonna do I attached the loe with pcc and receipt I hope everything will be good.
For all of you guys who are in this situation kindly try creating ircc account with sign in partner then you may see the letter waiting for you for month.

Reactions: fariseh

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
One peice of advice>: Submit your ADR via webform too. your "
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." should change to "we are reviwing ADR...". if you don't have BIL numbe on your account, they will ask you sooner or later. fingers crossed.
I am not sure what does meaning of BIL number?!!
what should I write in comment for submitting ADR via web form?

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Exactly like mine but my medical is “you do not need medical”

Reactions: alitt

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi
Actually just a piece of information create new ircc account with sign in partner and see there should be a request letter.
For me I also had same situation but yesterday i tried linking with new account right away it shows we need something from you and it also passed due date but at least I able to submit but I am not sure what officer gonna do I attached the loe with pcc and receipt I hope everything will be good.
For all of you guys who are in this situation kindly try creating ircc account with sign in partner then you may see the letter waiting for you for month.
I just tried it. Still exactly the same as previous 3 times linking. But I submitted everything upfront tho

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
I am not sure what does meaning of BIL number?!!
what should I write in comment for submitting ADR via web form?
I meant Biometrics Number that has an expiration date. if you don't see such info on the right hand side of your profile IRCC would defintely inform you.
As per comment for webform, just briefly say you just re-sending the ADR in case there is a technical issue and in case they haven't recieved the uploaded documents yet. This is important for your re-assurance (I did the same). hope it helps.

ADIL PATHAN

Aug 20, 2021
Essential Non-Healthcare, applied 22 May,2021 1430PM. No AOR yet.

Hi guys, today (Jan23) I tried to link my application and it worked. Immediately I received email that IRCC is waiting for me to submit PCC and other email was the confirmation of linking the account, I got the application number but AOR still not received yet. Checked Medical, it is passed on Jan13,2022.

I have three questions here,

1) Its been 7 months since I got the PCC certificate. I would like to know whether I can upload the existing PCC, as I haven't travelled anywhere outside of Canada. OR I must upload the latest/new PCC {which means I have to apply again and get a PCC for the second time as the PCC expires after 6 months (if it stays valid then please respond) } Anyone who has encountered same situation and has got resolved please respond to this.

2) Something strange I noticed. IRCC sent me email today (January 23) after linking the account, the letter of requesting PCC in the message was issued on January 13, I noticed that column next to upload document stated that "Replacement Overdue" and other column was "Documents Required By - January 13,2022". I received email today, so how come the deadline is of January 13,2022 (same date when the letter was issued). The letter also mentioned that applicant has to submit the documents after 30 days from the date of this letter.

3) Do I have to still wait for the AOR? Because I have only received application number. My application status is - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you"

I am new to this group and my situation looks very weird. I have read a lot of guys has got helped with this group. I am waiting to see how to respond with this situation. Your input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Essential Non-Healthcare, applied 22 May,2021 1430PM. No AOR yet.

Hi guys, today (Jan23) I tried to link my application and it worked. Immediately I received email that IRCC is waiting for me to submit PCC and other email was the confirmation of linking the account, I got the application number but AOR still not received yet. Checked Medical, it is passed on Jan13,2022.

I have three questions here,

1) Its been 7 months since I got the PCC certificate. I would like to know whether I can upload the existing PCC, as I haven't travelled anywhere outside of Canada. OR I must upload the latest/new PCC {which means I have to apply again and get a PCC for the second time as the PCC expires after 6 months (if it stays valid then please respond) } Anyone who has encountered same situation and has got resolved please respond to this.

2) Something strange I noticed. IRCC sent me email today (January 23) after linking the account, the letter of requesting PCC in the message was issued on January 13, I noticed that column next to upload document stated that "Replacement Overdue" and other column was "Documents Required By - January 13,2022". I received email today, so how come the deadline is of January 13,2022 (same date when the letter was issued). The letter also mentioned that applicant has to submit the documents after 30 days from the date of this letter.

3) Do I have to still wait for the AOR? Because I have only received application number. My application status is - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you"

I am new to this group and my situation looks very weird. I have read a lot of guys has got helped with this group. I am waiting to see how to respond with this situation. Your input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Congrats!
Answers as follows:
1. Definitly yes, you can upload it.
2. Just submit the docs and explain that you recieved the request letter on Jan23rd with delay. don't forget to upload a copy of the email as a proof. DO THIS ASAP.
3. No need to wait for AOR, your file is getting processed. if you recieve it in the future even better.
Act QUICKLY, and submit everything ASAP.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Officer is reviewing your background.
If he/she needs more information, he/she will send ARD.
Just wait and see.

Find out if you need to give biometrics here:
Depending on your situation, you may need to give biometrics. If so, we’ll send you a letter to confirm that you need to.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

Reactions: alitt

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
I meant Biometrics Number that has an expiration date. if you don't see such info on the right hand side of your profile IRCC would defintely inform you.
As per comment for webform, just briefly say you just re-sending the ADR in case there is a technical issue and in case they haven't recieved the uploaded documents yet. This is important for your re-assurance (I did the same). hope it helps.
I did my biometric in 2019 (for my student visa) and it has the expired date of 10 years, on the right hand it shows the number and expiration date.
ok, I am going to try the web form to see what happens. thanks a lot for respond and advice

Reactions: fariseh

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
Officer is reviewing your background.
If he/she needs more information, he/she will send ARD.
Just wait and see.

Find out if you need to give biometrics here:
Depending on your situation, you may need to give biometrics. If so, we’ll send you a letter to confirm that you need to.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
they already ask for ADR, I submitted (uploaded) the documents ( police certified) again and I am waiting for further notice

harysinh99

Jan 24, 2022
I need HELP if some have similar experience.

IG - 2:08 (PST)
I linked my application on 3rd December.
No AOR
10th Dec : medical passed
After this there was no update on my account
I still didn't recieved AOR or any official email.
I called Ircc and they told my application is under process and VO will call if they need anything.

Is this normal? Or should I do something?
Have anyone faced this issue?