+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Antoniojose92

Jan 17, 2022
hello,
I applied for the tr to pr as an international student on may 6, I got my AOR and medical exam pass on December 20 and a request to update my imm5562 (background declaration) on January 2, I have not hear any news from the since.

Yesterday I was going through my submitted documents and I realized the I uploaded a wrong file by mistake ( On the background check I upload the original of someone else instead of mine and the translation of my background check. Both from Venezuela) They haven't asked my anything about that yet so I don't know if I should wait as the already start my application or I should sent them the right document before they ask me for it.

Also, which would be the best way of sending that document because through the CIC I can only sent documents that they ask.

naiksidhu6

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
hello,
I applied for the tr to pr as an international student on may 6, I got my AOR and medical exam pass on December 20 and a request to update my imm5562 (background declaration) on January 2, I have not hear any news from the since.

Yesterday I was going through my submitted documents and I realized the I uploaded a wrong file by mistake ( On the background check I upload the original of someone else instead of mine and the translation of my background check. Both from Venezuela) They haven't asked my anything about that yet so I don't know if I should wait as the already start my application or I should sent them the right document before they ask me for it.

Also, which would be the best way of sending that document because through the CIC I can only sent documents that they ask.
On your gc its in additional documents shows we are reviewing or just uploaded

Antoniojose92

Jan 17, 2022
no luck with that either
It shows "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

the thing is that I sent the wrong document when I first sent the application on may 6, the police background check for my country
the document that they ask me for is a different one, the imm5562 just the background activity of what I have done in the past 5 years.

So I don't know If I should wait to see if they ask me for the correct document as its already been 8 month or should I sent the correction now

raaz1994

Nov 16, 2021
hello,

use web form to send docs

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
I really need help
Anyone of you or your friends applied pgwp when their study permit extension was in processing?
Am in a weird situation i applied tr to pr july 15 and study permit extension Aug 3 and pgwp dec 24
Can i work full time? Ircc says i cant coz I didn’t had valid study permit when I applied pgwp , lawyer said i can
Please help

waiting2021

May 20, 2021
Hi everyone, I received E-COPR on Jan.21 and PPR for one dependent. I declared in the PR portal that I have two dependents in two different countries right now, but only received one PPR from U.S. VAC. Should both of them mail their passports to the New York VAC which shows in the PPR? Should I call IRCC? I am so worried about it now.

here's my timeline:
  • Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare Worker (with two dependents outside Canada, in two different countries)
  • Submitted: May 9, 10:45am 2021
  • BIL: Dec.1st. 2021
  • Link: Dec.1st. 2021
  • Biometrics: Done Dec. 2, 2021
  • AOR: Dec. 2, 2021
  • Medical: Dec. 1, 2021, passed
  • ADR(PCC): Dec. 21, 2021
  • ADR upload: Dec. 23, 2021
  • Eligibility: reviewing
  • Portal Request Email: Jan.13, 2022, reply on the same day
  • Portal Credential: Jan.14, 2022, upload on the same day
  • ECoPR: Jan.21
  • PPR for two dependents: Jan.21 (but only received one PPR for one dependent.)
  • PR Card: waiting

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hi everyone, I received E-COPR on Jan.21 and PPR for one dependent. I declared in the PR portal that I have two dependents in two different countries right now, but only received one PPR from U.S. VAC. Should both of them mail their passports to the New York VAC which shows in the PPR? Should I call IRCC? I am so worried about it now.

here's my timeline:
  • Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare Worker (with two dependents outside Canada, in two different countries)
  • Submitted: May 9, 10:45am 2021
  • BIL: Dec.1st. 2021
  • Link: Dec.1st. 2021
  • Biometrics: Done Dec. 2, 2021
  • AOR: Dec. 2, 2021
  • Medical: Dec. 1, 2021, passed
  • ADR(PCC): Dec. 21, 2021
  • ADR upload: Dec. 23, 2021
  • Eligibility: reviewing
  • Portal Request Email: Jan.13, 2022, reply on the same day
  • Portal Credential: Jan.14, 2022, upload on the same day
  • ECoPR: Jan.21
  • PPR for two dependents: Jan.21 (but only received one PPR for one dependent.)
  • PR Card: waiting
You should call Ircc and inform them about this

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
Hello everyone,
I applied for this new pathway on 2021-05-18, I did not receive any email till January 7, after I tried several time to linked my application to my GCKey account I received two emails, first one as all call it ADR that asked me for some document about my wife and I for police certified, and after that, I got an email that I am not sure that is AOR or not, but it has some information about my UCI, Application number says that they are receiving the documents and my application is in process, but there is no any name like AOR or Acknowledgment Of Receipt, so, my question is what is exact AOR and when you think I am going to get more news about my application?!!!

alitt

Jan 22, 2022
applied May 21st essential stream B and linked application on Jan 13, but haven’t got AOR yet. Anyone is on the same boat please let me know what should I do? Thank you
I applied on May 18th, since November I tried to link my application to my GCKey account till January 7th it finally linked, after linking immediately I received two emails that I think one of them is AOR and the other one was about some Required documents, I submitted required documents on January 10th and I'm still waiting for farther news.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello everyone,
I applied for this new pathway on 2021-05-18, I did not receive any email till January 7, after I tried several time to linked my application to my GCKey account I received two emails, first one as all call it ADR that asked me for some document about my wife and I for police certified, and after that, I got an email that I am not sure that is AOR or not, but it has some information about my UCI, Application number says that they are receiving the documents and my application is in process, but there is no any name like AOR or Acknowledgment Of Receipt, so, my question is what is exact AOR and when you think I am going to get more news about my application?!!!
The 2nd email is the AOR, means IRCC starts to process your application.
ADR is Additional Document Requirement, which you must submit as soon as possible.

Then ...wait for next steps. You should read some sharing in this forum to know more about the next steps.
Congratulation and good luck.

Reactions: alitt

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
For those who reached the end of this process, especially recent folks, How much time you had to wait from AoR to portal email? Give us some hopes please..

Reactions: Agni Sharma

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Hello everyone,
could you link your application to gckey?? if so dont worry about aor. in AOR thy tell you try to link via ..... application number.
Im happy you got ADR for your spouse. fingers crossed.