+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Okay but where in the email? Is it in the body of the email? Or in the closing. I didn’t see any office tho.

Never mind I see it « « Dear client the application you submitted to CPC Sydney. » » isn’t that a general information. Because everyone seems to be at Sydney at a point before the file gets transferred. I may be wrong tho.
Ohh i thought you were asking about from which office AOR received. Yes, everybody receivs AOR from CPC sydney. I have no clue bro, i also want to know how we can find out which office our file is being transferred. I think by calling IRCC or if you aplly for GCMS notes.

Reactions: co2020

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
hi, please advise me. I received GCMS notes today and i am confused about 2 things. Under biometrics, it is written IRCC #: 13 DIGITS long number and info: in progress but I never received any BIL. I am not sure if this info means a BIL was issued that I might have missed? also, on the last page of notes, under TEXT, it says that PA has not linked application but I have linked my application. Not sure what to do? kindly advise.
Just send a webform to IRCC, and say this info you recieved via GCMS is indeed incorrect, and take a screen shot of your profile/account and upload.

co2020

May 31, 2020
Sydney is the Processing center where IRCC send out AOR to applicants, also send our files to other offices, such as Whitehorse, Vancouver, Calgary etc....
That makes sense. Most people have reported receiving AOR from Sydney but the Portal from Calgary. I hope mine gets sent to Calgary, If it does I should be expecting my portal by next week if no additional document is needed.[

Reactions: AHHABB

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
That makes sense. Most people have reported receiving AOR from Sydney but the Portal from Calgary. I hope mine gets sent to Calgary, If it does I should be expecting my portal by next week if no additional document is needed.[
I like how optimistic you are.. I hope we get approved together next week. Keep us updated..

Reactions: co2020

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I applied my TR2PR on July 5th 2021 and i haven't got AOR yet like many other applicants. I also applied for my Bridging Work Permit application back in October 2021, I received a letter with the AOR indicating that my implied status is on valid till 14th Feb 2022 or until decision is made, whichever happens first. It has been 3 months already no update on the WP ext application.

Did anyone receive a similar letter from the CIC ?
Apply for Visa Officer role so that you can earn good money for doing nothing

Reactions: SmzAmir and Lily444

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
applied May 21st essential stream B and linked application on Jan 13, but haven’t got AOR yet. Anyone is on the same boat please let me know what should I do? Thank you