+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Twic3born

Jan 19, 2022
Hey Folks, how long does it take to get revert back after sending web form( sent with application number) ?

i am just waiting to see that email where they say your documents ahs been sent to responsible officer

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
hi, please advise me. I received GCMS notes today and i am confused about 2 things. Under biometrics, it is written IRCC #: 13 DIGITS long number and info: in progress but I never received any BIL. I am not sure if this info means a BIL was issued that I might have missed? also, on the last page of notes, under TEXT, it says that PA has not linked application but I have linked my application. Not sure what to do? kindly advise.

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
I also receive BIL and GCKey account showing: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
You still have to do the biometrics once you receive BIL.
You don't have to upload it. It will automatically be uploaded to your GCKey portal once it is done.
when did you apply bro and what stream?

co2020

May 31, 2020
Here's my timeline:
Stream: IG with inland spouse
Applied >> May 6, 7:23 pm
Linked Application >> Dec 20
Medical Passed >> Dec 20
No ADR when linked
AOR Received fro Sydney >> Dec 21
Medical status changed to "You do not need a medical exam" >> Dec. 23
Medical status changed to "January 10, you passed the medical exam" >> January 10
No updates since then
where did you find the information on which office sent your AOR. I have read the letter in it’s entirety but can’t find that information.

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
where did you find the information on which office sent your AOR. I have read the letter in it’s entirety but can’t find that information.
it is not in the letter. You will find that in the email itself without going to attached AOR Letter.

co2020

May 31, 2020
it is not in the letter. You will find that in the email itself without going to attached AOR Letter.
Okay but where in the email? Is it in the body of the email? Or in the closing. I didn’t see any office tho.

Never mind I see it « « Dear client the application you submitted to CPC Sydney. » » isn’t that a general information. Because everyone seems to be at Sydney at a point before the file gets transferred. I may be wrong tho.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Okay but where in the email? Is it in the body of the email? Or in the closing. I didn’t see any office tho.

Never mind I see it « « Dear client the application you submitted to CPC Sydney. » » isn’t that a general information. Because everyone seems to be at Sydney at a point before the file gets transferred. I may be wrong tho.
Sydney is the Processing center where IRCC send out AOR to applicants, also send our files to other offices, such as Whitehorse, Vancouver, Calgary etc....

HBhola05

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
hi, please advise me. I received GCMS notes today and i am confused about 2 things. Under biometrics, it is written IRCC #: 13 DIGITS long number and info: in progress but I never received any BIL. I am not sure if this info means a BIL was issued that I might have missed? also, on the last page of notes, under TEXT, it says that PA has not linked application but I have linked my application. Not sure what to do? kindly advise.
Try to relink to a new GCKEY account.

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
Hi anybody received Aor or able to link their file after a month of getting temporary number. I got my temporary file number in december. But not able to link or Didn’t get an Aor. If anyone received anything please reply. My timeline is 7.42pm 6th dec. IG stream.
Thank!

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
Hi anybody received Aor or able to link their file after a month of getting temporary number. I got my temporary file number in december. But not able to link or Didn’t get an Aor. If anyone received anything please reply. My timeline is 7.42pm 6th dec. IG stream.
Thank!
Sorry typo mistake not 6th dec its 6th may