+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
Hi Folks,

I submitted IG application on May 6, 7:23 pm (with inland spouse)
Linked on Dec 20 and got AOR Dec 21
When I linked, my application was updated to "December 20, you passed the medical exam"
January 4, I got the first GU
Today I got three GUs: After the third GU, my my application was updated to "January 10, you passed the medical exam"

Any ideas what this means? I had already passed the medical exam, why would I pass it again today?

Path

Sep 26, 2018
"It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours."

I am getting this message since last 2 weeks now. But not able to link or no AOR either.
Also I can try to link for more than 5 times. The system doesn't lock me.

I applied IG stream 6 May at 7:36 pm CST Saskatchewan(or 9:36 pm EST)

Is there anything to do for this or just wait?
Thanks

Path

Sep 26, 2018
"It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours."

I am getting this message since last 2 weeks now. But not able to link or no AOR either.

Thanks
Also everything upfront except completion letter which I forgot and biometrics. I think my file is pretty clean and clear

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021

Thanks
My application was like this too, and I finally I got AOR on Dec 21. I think you should wait and try to link daily. It'll finally happen. Hopefully soon.

nehamaan

Jun 4, 2015
Hi all,

My work permit expires today- January 10th, 2022. I applied under the Intl Graduate stream and got invited to the PR portal where I summited a photograph and confirm my address. I still haven't received the ECOPR. DO I need to pally to extend my WP?
Thank you for your help in advance.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
In my opinion, if you're here on an employer specific work permit and then you lose the job then I am not sure you would be eligible for open work permit but you can research. As per my knowledge then you can't work for other employer even though you would have valid status to remain in Canada for sometime
If its an employer specific permit the he can apply for a new job and request to change employer with the IRCC and submit the employment offer etc and they will issue a new Permit

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
My Timeline:

Applied: May 6, 2021 @ 1:19 EST (IG)
Link: Sep 27
ADR: PCC Sep 27
Biometric Refund Letter: Nov 24
AOR: Dec 02
ADR Received: Dec 17
ADR: Medical Dec21
ADR Received & Medical Pass: Dec 30
PR portal: Jan 04, 2022
ECOPR: Jan 10, 2022

Good Luck Everyone! :)
congrts dear you were single applicant and do you know youe vida officee

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hello,
My work permit is expiring in a month and I have not received any submission email or AOR from CIC, can I apply for open work permit under tr to pr, with a letter of explaination, screenshot of submitted portal and the receipt. Pls it is very urgent, a reply would be much appreciated.
@Arbxx yes you can

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Timeline : See signature below
Submitted my ADR on 27 Nov. Nothing since then.
I have also sought GCMS notes.
Any advise
Don't worry I am in similar situation Aor 26 October
4 November medical passed
8 Nov Adr
10 Nov Adr in review
Since then nothing