+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
Hi , i also got request for pcc for each country called to irrc threy said its not needed you will get request letter if its needed but you can upload previous one if you want .

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I am not sure why are you asking this kind of simple question.

If you have already recieved an email which provides temporary ID and password,

It is written on the letter.

Changing to your own password required to be done within 14days.

7 days from receiving portal email to complete confirming you’re in Canada, providing your mailing address and submit your PR card photo.
I have not received the email yet that’s why I’m asking, I need to travel back home and I’m wondering what could happen if while there I get those credentials.

thanks for replying though

Suman sran

Apr 14, 2021
Hello, I also have the same case, asked refund, and then got AOR on Jan 5 and linked the file on IRCC. I uploaded PCC and Fee Receipt using the webform on Jan 7th. Please share if anyone gets an update, I will do the same.
Same issue here, I applied on 6th, 5:30pm, I linked the file on 25 dec. But didn't get AOR And any other update, could you tell me when you applied??

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hi, They requested schedule A about 5 months ago which I submitted. I have been waiting since then. However yesterday I just got another request to submit schedule A. Does anyone have any similar experience? Does this mean my background check has not started? Thanks for your help.
I had similar experience. I submitted Medical in Nov according to their request. But I got another request for Medical, in Dec, requested by the totally same sentence and expression.
I think they overlooked the submitted Medical or just system error. I submitted again, anyway.
I recommend you to compare the previous request letter and new one and then see if there is any additional detail about what information they want you to add. If the two requests are totally same, it will be just an error but if they require something specific anew, they are already doing background check and need more info.

Steve Kim

Aug 9, 2021
I have not received the email yet that’s why I’m asking, I need to travel back home and I’m wondering what could happen if while there I get those credentials.

thanks for replying though
Oh. I though you were saying that already received an email while at outside of Canada.

If you have not received yet, no worries but I guess you must come back to Canada ASAP..

singh@91

Jan 7, 2022
applied may 6- 8.45 pm international graduates
linked-not
i got temporary number . nd when i asked him about the aor agent said its only a matter of time. im also getting the error[ "It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours. "

Jugal Patel

Jan 9, 2022
Hello, I applied for my permanent residence in TR to PR international graduates pathway and I got my PCC request. I applied for my PCC when I submitted my PR application so both my Indian PCC and RCMP are older than 6 months now. Since I haven't travelled to India recently, can I upload my six months old Indian PCC? also do I need to upload RCMP Since I am currently in Canada? My RCMP is also six months old.
Can someone please advise? Thank you.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Jot.k

Dec 23, 2021
applied may 6- 8.45 pm international graduates
linked-not
i got temporary number . nd when i asked him about the aor agent said its only a matter of time. im also getting the error[ "It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours. "
Hi! Did you use your temporary number to link your file? Because i have also got temporary number not able to link or getting any message. My timeline is 6th may 7.42pm.

Ekomgrewal

Nov 5, 2021
Hi,
Did anyone received ecopr recently, after submitting PR portal request along with PR photo.( mine december 9)?

My spouse (ouland dependent)got visa letter( 13 december) to submit his passport .Do i need to wait for my ecopr then he has to submit his passport to vfs? As deadline is 30 days to submit .
Anyone has experience the same?
Hi dear , i am new here i just read your message so i have a same situation like yours , am also waiting for my ecopr and I submited his passport already when we got the reqst letter so its better if you submit the passport now and then i think you will get the ecopr thanks