maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Nah bro
What tym did you apply. Personally i brilive that everybody who applied will have something before end of march.
Idk what tym u applied but i hope yours come before end of january
Me & my friend been discussing few months ago that definitely before October, then definitely before Dec end, then Definitely in Jan, it keeps getting pushed without a single update, it's irritating

Reactions: Lily444
Jul 21, 2017
Hello jas k let’s keep in touch. I withdrew the file by asking the refund and got aor and paid the fees again. Let me know whenever you will get your update.
Hello, I also have the same case, asked refund, and then got AOR on Jan 5 and linked the file on IRCC. I uploaded PCC and Fee Receipt using the webform on Jan 7th. Please share if anyone gets an update, I will do the same.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Does anybody know what's the time IRCC gives you once they sent portal request credentials to confirm address and confirm you are in Canada?
I'm because I'm currently abroad, and I don't know how much time will I have to confirm credentials photo and in that I'm in Canada when I get the email.

Help please

Rapinder kaur

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi,
Did anyone received ecopr recently, after submitting PR portal request along with PR photo.( mine december 9)?

My spouse (ouland dependent)got visa letter( 13 december) to submit his passport .Do i need to wait for my ecopr then he has to submit his passport to vfs? As deadline is 30 days to submit .
Anyone has experience the same?

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Does anybody know what's the time IRCC gives you once they sent portal request credentials to confirm address and confirm you are in Canada?
I'm because I'm currently abroad, and I don't know how much time will I have to confirm credentials photo and in that I'm in Canada when I get the email.

Help please
good question, has anyone experienced ? I heard 1 week but I am not sure, they should provide a month?

Steve Kim

Aug 9, 2021

Help please
I am not sure why are you asking this kind of simple question.

If you have already recieved an email which provides temporary ID and password,

It is written on the letter.

Changing to your own password required to be done within 14days.

7 days from receiving portal email to complete confirming you’re in Canada, providing your mailing address and submit your PR card photo.

newBen

Dec 13, 2021

Help please
I was given 7 days.

Reactions: maurelo23

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hello everyone, can someone help me to know how i would know if they are asking for RCMP PCC too ? I had uploaded my RCMP at the time of application submission. But it is expired now.