+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hello all,

I received my ecopr on 16 Dec. I just attempted to link the pr card application today successfully and it just says it’s being processed. How long does it usually take for the photo to be approved and the pr card to be sent?

Also, on the pr portal the declaration is just “submitted to IRCC” and the address is “accepted”, but the photo is still “in review by IRCC”. My application on gckey is final decision approved, but saying that “documents are being reviewed”, is that normal?

Thank you for your help, I hope everyone will get their ecopr and cards soon.
It is normal don't worry you will get your card soon, mine still shows in review with IRCC and I received my card in September only

Reactions: PR Dreamer

ouf95

Aug 4, 2014
I applied IG Stream 8:30 pm EST, no AOR, nothing.. Anyone in the same boat or applied between 8-9 pm EST and received anything this past week?

ahmed_ahmed90

Jul 13, 2021
I was able to link today without AOR but I want to change my address using a webform with my application number but it says we can't identify you at the moment!
Is it necessary to have AOR so that I can change address? and is application number starting with E is temporary?

Reactions: Satani#95