+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Auroraca

Apr 20, 2021
Hi, I submitted my TR to PR application (IG , English stream on May 6th, ~7.30 pm EST) and have not received AOR yet.
However, I was able to link yesterday (medical passed in gc key).

On May 6th, I applied while in implied status (waiting for my PGWP approval). And later, I received my physical PGWP letter.
So, Do I need to send my PGWP now? (I have Application Number as I was able to link)

naiksidhu6

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Hi, I submitted my TR to PR application (IG , English stream on May 6th, ~7.30 pm EST) and have not received AOR yet.
However, I was able to link yesterday (medical passed in gc key).

On May 6th, I applied while in implied status (waiting for my PGWP approval). And later, I received my physical PGWP letter.
So, Do I need to send my PGWP now? (I have Application Number as I was able to link)
its upto to you but if you want to submit pwgp then submit via webforum

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello All,
I have received this email today but I am not able to link the application. I am not sure if this is AOR or not. Please someone guide.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about XXXXX CorrespondenceXXX
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 1XXXXXXX
Application Number: E00XXXXXXX

Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.

Dear E:

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:
  • Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:
  • get instructions to send us other documents we need
  • see real-time information about your application status
  • receive messages from us in your online account
When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages from us by mail.

If you choose not to link your application:
  • It could take us longer to process your application.
  • We will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
It is AOR.
Cleanup browser, catches, cookies ... try to link again with application number

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
This was what I said a last week and some dude got frustrated because I advised 9pm and 10pm’rs to start trying to link because applications in this timeline have started being processed. If I had the time I would try linking twice a day. I submitted at 10.55pm and I am expecting my AOR by next week. Congratulations
Have you got AoR?

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
Finally, time to share my timeline:

I submitted at around 1:30pm EST under IG stream; PCC, ILETS, and Medical exam were all upfront.

Oct. 8: Medical passed
Nov.18: BIL and AOR. was able to link the case, office: Sydney.
Dec.09: GU
Jan 05: portal request:
Jan 06: Credentials

Now, waiting for the ecopr and pr card.

Good luck for everybody. I was struggling and frustrated while waiting. it seems mine is the slowest. But it will come eventually.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
Hello all,

I received my ecopr on 16 Dec. I just attempted to link the pr card application today successfully and it just says it’s being processed. How long does it usually take for the photo to be approved and the pr card to be sent?

Also, on the pr portal the declaration is just “submitted to IRCC” and the address is “accepted”, but the photo is still “in review by IRCC”. My application on gckey is final decision approved, but saying that “documents are being reviewed”, is that normal?

Thank you for your help, I hope everyone will get their ecopr and cards soon.

Reactions: PR Dreamer