+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Hi everyone,
Replacement of IMM5669 was requested. All documents have been uploaded when the application submitted. If anyone knows how long takes to the next step or what is the next step, please, please advise me.

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
Replacement of IMM5669 was requested. All documents have been uploaded when the application submitted. If anyone knows how long takes to the next step or what is the next step, please, please advise me.
It took 3 days for my IMM5669 to be received. The next day I got PR portal request.

Reactions: yoomi0516

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hi friends.. I applied IG english 10:20 PM (EST). I haven't received any AOR or requests yet. I just tried to link now and the message has changed to "It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours. "

Does it mean anything?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi, I applied on May 6th around 10 PM EST under IG stream English with dependent, I just linked my application today (I haven't received any AOR) just linked with UCI and family name that worked.
After I linked my application there is already a message to submit my PCC which has a due date of 30th December which is already passed. What should I do now shall I simply submit?
Submit with LOE

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:46pm EST)
  • Link: 04th January
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Showing me to upload my IELTS and Police Clearance. My PCC is expired as it has been more than 6 months, but I never left the country. Should I submit the same(old one)?
Submit the old one with LOE.

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I got a mail with my application number to link my application today, but after linking my application there is no message or update. Place how long does it take to see an update?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
I got a mail with my application number to link my application today, but after linking my application there is no message or update. Place how long does it take to see an update?
I think your medicals will be the first update you get soon enough after you link.

Under which stream have you applied, and at what time?