+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

co2020

May 31, 2020
Hi, I applied on May 6th around 10 PM EST under IG stream English with dependent, I just linked my application today (I haven't received any AOR) just linked with UCI and family name that worked.
After I linked my application there is already a message to submit my PCC which has a due date of 30th December which is already passed. What should I do now shall I simply submit?
Congratulations! Yes submit it.

reza_mousavii

Jan 2, 2022
Yes submit the old one as long as you got it after you left your home country
According to IRCC for International Experience Canada:

For the country or territory where you currently live, the certificate cannot be older than 6 months from the day you apply.

For any other country or territory where you’ve stayed for 6 or more months in a row, the certificate must have been issued after you left. You can use the certificate for your IEC application as long as you haven’t gone back to that country or territory.

Search Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Canada.ca

Last edited:

reza_mousavii

Jan 2, 2022
I've submitted my application for International graduates on May 6th 19:36 EST, but no AOR yet, and I'm not even able to link my application!
My Province is BC, if it varies!

Does anyone know how some people later than this time heard back while I haven't?!

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
Hi, I applied on May 6th around 10 PM EST under IG stream English with dependent, I just linked my application today (I haven't received any AOR) just linked with UCI and family name that worked.
After I linked my application there is already a message to submit my PCC which has a due date of 30th December which is already passed. What should I do now shall I simply submit?
Hello, can anyone tell me how to link the application.

Mike pearson

Nov 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
my background check changed from processing to " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. "
what does it mean ? anyone in the same situation ?

byqc

May 26, 2021
You can submit PCC before AoR, but make it sure to see if the status of document changes from Provided to Received. If no, I recommend sending Webform to tell them that you already sent PCC. You can check the status of each ADR by clicking the link of "View submitted application or upload documents." I sent PCC before AoR and the status is still Provided, and I have not received a confirmation letter yet, though I sent additional Webform quite a long time ago. So be careful.